• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you know how bad it feels when people keep discrediting you for catching the only flipped scum and jump to conclusions and even accuse you of bussing and undermining all your efforts? I love playing and I‘m so happy when I caught scum. When somebody then discredits me and goes against me it makes me feel like utter shit. You know that and still do that every time by bringing up bussing. It. HURTS. A lot. I can‘t see that as playing in good faith when it hurts me.
Honestly, I didn't think it would hurt you that much. For me, it's just a forum game. Well, I'm going to trust you but if you turn to be scum after all that show, I'm not sure I will be able to play with you anymore.

Lethal

T.B.A
So sure on CP yet cannot provide links between he and his team mates. Just victim blaming, woe is me to RDK and then walking back her idle threats. yeah, I'd happily swing her. Also the complicated survival of the vig shot and numerous explanations.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Flower's appeal to emotion tactic is just like Gad a few games back - he turned out to be wolf
Yeah but this time it's not the same scale do I'm not sure what to think about this. This kind of posts shouldn't be allowed.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Flower's appeal to emotion tactic is just like Gad a few games back - he turned out to be wolf
I don‘t do AtE. When I‘m happy I‘m happy. When I‘m hurt I‘m hurt. When I‘m frustrated I‘m frustrated. Doesn‘t have to do with alignment.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I don‘t do AtE. When I‘m happy I‘m happy. When I‘m hurt I‘m hurt. When I‘m frustrated I‘m frustrated. Doesn‘t have to do with alignment.
The problem here is that Gad did it some games ago where I was accusing him in the early phase of the game so he had a wagon on him and he did a lot of emotional posts where he said a lot of emotional things, honestly I was feeling really bad for him and I was hating myself for pushing him. He turned to be scum and he soloed all of us.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
The problem here is that Gad did it some games ago where I was accusing him in the early phase of the game so he had a wagon on him and he did a lot of emotional posts where he said a lot of emotional things, honestly I was feeling really bad for him and I was hating myself for pushing him. He turned to be scum and he soloed all of us.
Ya, but I‘m not Gad. You can fully trust that I don‘t do that.

RDK

Marvelous
Do you know how bad it feels when people keep discrediting you for catching the only flipped scum and jump to conclusions and even accuse you of bussing and undermining all your efforts? I love playing and I‘m so happy when I caught scum. When somebody then discredits me and goes against me it makes me feel like utter shit. You know that and still do that every time by bringing up bussing. It. HURTS. A lot. I can‘t see that as playing in good faith when it hurts me.
In Baki I got heavily sussed even after catching GAD like 5 minutes after repping in. Was it annoying, yes? I remember saying that I'd sus me too though, because I have history, so judge me on the rest of the game.

You can't get upset if someone accuses of you of doing something you have history of doing.

This is how I operate, and appeals to emotion don't really do it for me.

I'm sorry it hurts you, if you can't see why there should be an element of doubt on your slot based upon the fact nobody else has claimed to visit you aside from the vig last night then I can't help you. But telling me to fuck off and crying about it is useless because it doesn't change my perspective and yeah I'll probably just call you a victim.

You're also ignoring the positive things I've said about your slot as pertains to the game.

This is probably boring for others so I'm probably gonna put a cap on it now

Lethal

T.B.A
It's literally what you're doing.

Curious as to why you have no links to CP's partners. So confident, happy and sure he was scum but have nothing else than a blind agenda driven push to RDK that you happily walked back. Ergo, I think bus and now struggling for legit content.

Lethal

T.B.A
Actually fwiw I think Xadlin's claim is shit and his complicated nature around it suggests someone who fucked up a fake. Results convenient too.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
In Baki I got heavily sussed even after catching GAD like 5 minutes after repping in. Was it annoying, yes? I remember saying that I'd sus me too though, because I have history, so judge me on the rest of the game.

You can't get upset if someone accuses of you of doing something you have history of doing.

This is how I operate, and appeals to emotion don't really do it for me.

I'm sorry it hurts you, if you can't see why there should be an element of doubt on your slot based upon the fact nobody else has claimed to visit you aside from the vig last night then I can't help you. But telling me to fuck off and crying about it is useless because it doesn't change my perspective and yeah I'll probably just call you a victim.

You're also ignoring the positive things I've said about your slot as pertains to the game.

This is probably boring for others so I'm probably gonna put a cap on it now
Why is the Vig simply being blocked and me getting visited by scum who is just not claiming so impossible to you, though? The former is a given because who else would they even block with no other dangerous role outed and the latter isn‘t unlikely either if they thought the Poyser role was a dangerous PR. So It’s not unreasonable to assume they would use a Redirector or Bus Driver on me. And they most likely have one of those roles.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Second lynch vote Orca

Flower on 0 votes? rip. Would rather not NL tho so I'll do this, Orca has bothered me a while so that works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back