• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

T.B.A
Why is the Vig simply being blocked and me getting visited by scum who is just not claiming so impossible to you, though? The former is a given because who else would they even block with no other dangerous role outed and the latter isn‘t unlikely either if they thought the Poyser role was a dangerous PR. So It’s not unreasonable to assume they would use a Redirector or Bus Driver on me. And they most likely have one of those roles.
Setup spec now? I'd question why the vig went for you in the first place

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
There isn’t a no lynch possible, it’s plurality if no hammer
Ah, should have read closer

I def don't like Orca tho, would prefer him over blind lynching Alco which is the secondary option so there my vote stays until something better comes up

RDK

Marvelous
Why is the Vig simply being blocked and me getting visited by scum who is just not claiming so impossible to you, though? The former is a given because who else would they even block with no other dangerous role outed and the latter isn‘t unlikely either if they thought the Poyser role was a dangerous PR. So It’s not unreasonable to assume they would use a Redirector or Bus Driver on me. And they most likely have one of those roles.
It's not impossible? If it was then I would be ensuring your lynch.

I don't really know why scum would target you when you're unclaimed but it's possible they took a punt on your claimed character being a pr, yes.

If they have a bus driver they used it on Magic.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Setup spec now? I'd question why the vig went for you in the first place
Why should I question the Vig when he‘s confirmed? Nibel can do what he wants. His target choice was bad, but he‘s not scum for it.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
It's not impossible? If it was then I would be ensuring your lynch.

I don't really know why scum would target you when you're unclaimed but it's possible they took a punt on your claimed character being a pr, yes.

If they have a bus driver they used it on Magic.
Eh, I think they used a Strongman on Magic.

RDK

Marvelous
With that being said I agree with Tweet that retros d1 performance isn't out of her scum wheelhouse and I think she has played this a lot like she played the last game where she was scum.

vote lynch: retro

Ratchet

Ah, should have read closer

I def don't like Orca tho, would prefer him over blind lynching Alco which is the secondary option so there my vote stays until something better comes up
How is it "blind lynching"? We're on day 3, we have his full claim, I've established why I think he's scum, like what more are you expecting from that slot info wise?

Kweh!

Lethal

T.B.A
CP confirmed scum I see.
Hmmmm.

Do you mind bringing up your sequence of posts that hooked you on CP as wolf and led to the feelings of happiness? Because I just see you sheeping Ultra and you randomly went on a side journey to Melkor

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
The problem here is that Gad did it some games ago where I was accusing him in the early phase of the game so he had a wagon on him and he did a lot of emotional posts where he said a lot of emotional things, honestly I was feeling really bad for him and I was hating myself for pushing him. He turned to be scum and he soloed all of us.

I have played a lot with Flower and I can assure you that she would not be capable of faking this as scum. She is just town.

RDK propably too, but I am less sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back