• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

T.B.A
Rugrat starting off his entry by trying to leech Magic's legacy. Not sold. He seems interested in upkeeping with vote counts and questions that don't seem to go anywhere.

Alco just come in and disappeared.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
No she doesn't. I explained my vote. You all are are truly scum or trash lmao
You had me scum seemingly from post 1 and I'm the one you abandon to vote your counterlynch? Not Hime? Shows it was fake

Poyser

Day 3 Vote Count

LYNCHED: X (10) - Gram, Melkor, Nibel, Luka, Sky, Tweet, Hime, Ekko, Alco, Flower

Alco (6) - Ratchet, T-Pein, Rugrat, Melkor, Watson, The Orca
The Orca (9) - Xadlin, Gram, Hime, Alco, Ekko, Nibel, Sky, Flower, Lethal
Sky (1) - X
Hime (3) - The Orca, T-Pein, Rugrat
Luka (1) - RDK
Dr Watson (1) - RDK

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have 1 hour 20 minutes remaining.

Rugrat

Caldust
Rugrat starting off his entry by trying to leech Magic's legacy. Not sold. He seems interested in upkeeping with vote counts and questions that don't seem to go anywhere.

Alco just come in and disappeared.
I didn’t ask or make any vote counts

I’m asking questions because I repped in today

The Orca

Antihero
You had me scum seemingly from post 1 and I'm the one you abandon to vote your counterlynch? Not Hime? Shows it was fake
With this intelligence lacking group here I just have to lynch who I can in my list. Taking the lynch over someone on that list is dumb, so changing my vote comes down to Hime would should be up with X to guarantee 1 scum dead between the 2 and someone on my list. Oh wow, 1 has 2 votes, the other 8. Should I just kill myself or vote the person on my list

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Guess Alco could also be a Traitor scum and hinting his team now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back