• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

T.B.A
I can give a double lynch but also give wolves an extra faction kill the following night.

My man, it's just as I say. I can get a second lynch for town but wolves get an extra faction kill because of it. It's because Lethal is such a chaotic player that I'm a trouble maker and can cause more damage to the game.

Literally alongside the first lynch.

Hmm so Ekko has a point. Orca has a lot of knowledge for how the role works when this is all X said about it

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Alco
Vote Hime

I was going to post, tag me if Alco votes me, cause not really fair to vote someone I think is indy when they aren't voting me...but apparently he voted me when I was asleep so yeah lol
Proof Orca's scum read of me was never legit btw, he now just wants to self preserve

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I think X is town solely off of WIFOM and setup spec that Poyser would put me in the game as a character. He loves roasting me.
Scum have full fakes going by CP's flip so that's not mutually exclusive lul

The Orca

Antihero
Hmm so Ekko has a point. Orca has a lot of knowledge for how the role works when this is all X said about it
shawn-spears-5.gif

Just know, I didn't read basically until "today" and there are probably 200 pages I haven't read a word on. So this is pretty amazing for me

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I'm not buying all those Vanilla claims either btw. Some of them are prob scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back