• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Anybody got this quoted???
This?

No I was saying you would need for example 10 votes for majority. If you get player A to 10 votes they are lynched and if you get player B to 10 votes they are lynched. Writeup doesn't happen until both majority or time runs out

A duel in place of a lynch is scum side (Hime) and she did it with Sky and CP as the main wagons but Aurelian's day desperado went first preventing it ....all while not using it on a for sure counter move here in X

Take your votes off X and see what happens

Lethal

T.B.A
No I was saying you would need for example 10 votes for majority. If you get player A to 10 votes they are lynched and if you get player B to 10 votes they are lynched. Writeup doesn't happen until both majority or time runs out

A duel in place of a lynch is scum side (Hime) and she did it with Sky and CP as the main wagons but Aurelian's day desperado went first preventing it ....all while not using it on a for sure counter move here in X

Take your votes off X and see what happens
Is this what you're on about @Ekkologix

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Is there a Troublemaker role on the wiki or something because that does sound a bit like TMI kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back