• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

this feels like fake frustration tbh
i already said im not blaming u for yesterday and ive been calm thru this whole interaction
ur reaction to me sussing u comes off extremely defensive
Of course. You literally started this off by saying "we would be doing better as town if he were town", what's that supposed to be if not blame? You keep calling me defensive - I'm not defensive because it's nothing really to defend. Like what else do you want me to be doing here beyond what I've done?

Kweh

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What even constitutes as fake frustration for you people

I hear this word being thrown around and it's like people don't know the actual definition of the word

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
For X and because I was a dumb slut

Vote Hime

Everyone's Psyche reading card is revoked

I'm tempted to angleshoot the reactions from C's lynch but I'll refrain since it's weaksauce

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
No because I have her lean town now. I think you should be the lynch, I personally would prefer Alco because I'm more confident on that. If I were to give Alco as a compromise, would *you* go with it? Because you seem to be insistent on telling me how badly I'm doing without actually giving me my lynch.

Kweh!
again, this is a mischaracterization of what i said and is extremely defensive
sure, lets compromise on alco then
if hes town, i lynch u next tho

Vote lynch Alco

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
(We need to be careful going forward with people who have yet to claim after Gram's janitor)

The reason people aren't respecting Ratchet's direction is due to scum having the upper hand, you can literally see it in the two mislynches here - he has had no pull. That's more than likely the reason for why he hasn't been killed.

That's the simplest explanation I can provide and that's coming from *me*

I'm not going to pull out the "I was just scum with this dude" card, I'm going to use my "this isn't how he plays as scum" card

Scum is also in a perfect position to induce paranoia over Ratchet's slot considering how late in the game he has survived, so yeah I'll vouch for this guy

You may be right. Or they copped Ratchet as vanilla and wanted to go for power role?

I like Ratchet's arguments so far but if he does not catch scum and keeps surviving the nights while power roles should be getting out of shots, we should totally put him in the POE.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course. You literally started this off by saying "we would be doing better as town if he were town", what's that supposed to be if not blame? You keep calling me defensive - I'm not defensive because it's nothing really to defend. Like what else do you want me to be doing here beyond what I've done?

Kweh
its not blame bc i scumread u? that means i think u r doing ur job right as scum
u r extremely defensive lol
"fuck off"
like really? just for sussing u? lol

Ratchet

its not blame bc i scumread u? that means i think u r doing ur job right as scum
u r extremely defensive lol
"fuck off"
like really? just for sussing u? lol
Uh, you said you thought I was scum because town would be doing better otherwise, which *is* blame. It only wouldn't be blame if you started with the conclusion and worked backwards, which you probably are anyway.

No need to engage with me further today, pretty much set on this.

Kweh

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You may be right. Or they copped Ratchet as vanilla and wanted to go for power role?

I like Ratchet's arguments so far but if he does not catch scum and keeps surviving the nights while power roles should be getting out of shots, we should totally put him in the POE.
Not necessarily, at least not on the entirety of "well Ratchet is alive so he's obviously scum"

Let's say hime is wolf

They're probably already trying to use the Ratchet surviving angle to induce paranoia, I think

That card can't be pulled any longer if she is wolf (uncertain, but more plausible by the minute given Dest's situation)

We place someone in PoE based on whether their reads, behavior, and actions conflict alongside their survivability or lack thereof
None of the former seems to point toward Ratchet being wolf

He's capable of deep wolfing but the issue with replacing based on such a premise is that Ratchet doesn't tend to deviate from wagons as scum tmk

He scoops up the bait and devours it, he doesn't tend to diverge this much from wagons and point toward directions unless he he absolutely has to bus as a last resort
I see none of this, but only time will tell

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
And that's coming from me who is usually paranoid af of the guy. But Ultra, Magic and Gram also had him as Town, so I trust their judgement here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back