• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Ratchet/RDK/Flower all get to be towncore tbh because they'd have to be INSANE to sign off on Evans and Alco faking a PR of their real scum character. Scum probably among the inactives and shitters

Xad/Luka both good shouts

RDK

Marvelous
Ratchet/RDK/Flower all get to be towncore tbh because they'd have to be INSANE to sign off on Evans and Alco faking a PR of their real scum character. Scum probably among the inactives and shitters

I don't think I'd have an issue with Evans doing that but I also don't think he would listen to me if I told him not to.

Luka

Polarized Noob

The reason I’m inactive is due to an early hammer yesterday causing me not to be able to post. In addition, it isn’t really very smart to only go for inactives. While you might have a town read on all active players, inactivity ≠ mafia!

Luka

Polarized Noob
My working theory is that Sky is some sort of traitor. She would want to claim a role beneficial to scum so that they don't accidently shoot her
This seems like some pretty large tinfoil? I can’t really see how this connects. It’s also easily possible she Genuinely just has seraph knight for the role, or that she’s just an informed minority. Either way I Genuinly do not know how you come to this conclusion.

Luka

Polarized Noob
[vote lynch luka]
I'll trust your guys, i admit i have been a bit checked out lately, since i did a all nighter yesterday to send in a assingment (procrastination is a mean mistress)
Luka have been very fluctuant this game, if i can recall, so i feel there is weight behind getting her.
as always id like to hear what they say and if they can claim. its already late in the game so whyh not
I think Ive already mentioned but my activity is NAI. I play mafia when I'm in the mood to play mafia which mostly dissipates late game.
I did already claim I believe, no? VT. Also, hope your assignment went well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back