• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Not that you need the memo but my earth child I don't remember what I did five minutes ago
If you want to go look. My activity took a huge down turn D1 after Ultra flipped.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Oh btw Tweet! for the Rug thing I was addressing hime's theory over why Ratchet has survived for so long and how he could possibly town

She asked why they'd kill Rug, I was highlighting the motive for why they might've prioritized Rug over Ratchet since she seemed particularly stumped over Rug of all people being a target (because yes, he isn't s particularly strong player)

Here's what my TL;DR was attempting to get at:
1. Rug potentially had pull and info, they feared that because of his angles he could have a role where he could do slot of damage to them
2. If he had more time coordinating with Ratchet, it's plausible if they had one powerhouse and another with a potentially strong role follow that they opted to kill Rug to avoid dire consequences for future phases

These are what ifs, but you seemed lost to why that post even existed

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Just for my own curiosity, has your read on me not progressed since D1? I don't remember any of my posts being called scummy at the very least.
Idk how to read you at all. I just know Ultra caught you D1 in Fuji's game and he also called you scum here. + Your posts are kinda meh.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Meh as in you're just kinda there and not really doing anything to move the game forward. Ik you're a strong Townie who is very capable of doing that tho.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Man my play this game has been absolute ass, too

Meow forgetting to correlate the previous post counts from players like Xad barely chiming in vs the ones that stepped up their game

Was going to cross reference it and everything, had such huge plans
Then the scum nation attacked

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Meh as in you're just kinda there and not really doing anything to move the game forward. Ik you're a strong Townie who is very capable of doing that tho.
He should feel complimented by being seen as an ADHD firecracker

My existence toward our clan may be useless, but his is not

Move forward my brothe-
WHATS THAT THING ITS SO SHINY wait NVM it's a shard of glass

Luka

Polarized Noob
Idk how to read you at all. I just know Ultra caught you D1 in Fuji's game and he also called you scum here. + Your posts are kinda meh.
I see, thank you!
Aw, thank you!!!

Mmk then, few of my own thoughts!!
Melkor / Hime are my least favorite slots. Sky would be my backup but I'll likely always end up voting Hime.
I believe that Melkor has been going super under radar this game and I don't really know why. My backups probably go into Tweet and then I'd re-eval on the remaining players.
From my point of view, I always think that after the duel today Melkor should get some pressure ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back