Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Preeminent
why do u read me town, and why are both cp and magic scum, surely they cant be together lest they deserve an oscar
you tried to piss on me EoD, I am gutting that you could be town because of that
y did u target ratchet? u should be targeting vanilla claims with this ability
weird shot
unless ratchet claimed vanilla and i didnt see
idk, I had no claim list and didn't feel like backreading 150 pages, so I just went yolo.

I am aware of who I should target or not, but that's why I have a second shot, to make it probably better

RDK

Marvelous
I swear, if this is a soft that you drew me :francis:

Okay, with this and the fact that you seem to have fallen off D2, I'm convinced you're roleplaying me

This is called doubling down, I don't see how it's having fun. Who are you having fun with?

Also can you stop using the fact I don't like you to act like I let it influence how I play games.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
It's wifom because at what point do you give credit for anything? What exactly am I being read on if my actual reads and thoughts are chalked up as wifom or tmi. It's a bit baffling.

Almost as baffling as how perfect hime is
Well, if you started his push and he'd flip scum I would give cred. But it was Ultra and me who started (both Town), and you were third. You know, third man theory and all says you could have hopped on for cred. Naturally if CP is Town that point is null.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
This is called doubling down, I don't see how it's having fun. Who are you having fun with?

Also can you stop using the fact I don't like you to act like I let it influence how I play games.
How is it not influencing things? You'd brush this off if it were anyone else. You'd give Juice more civility, and that's saying a lot

RDK

Marvelous
How is it not influencing things? You'd brush this off if it were anyone else. You'd give Juice more civility, and that's saying a lot
Somehow I don't think anyone else would imply gram is roleplaying a character that would invariably be scum

Rej

Preeminent
@Rej How does knowing whether or not I took an action help you with moving me from town lean to solid town?

Kweh!
I think I was a bit too quick on putting you on townlock lmao, I just tried to correct it and put you on a more reasonable townscale

having a vague or failed result is also no bad thing to have. it can for sure snowball later on

I am also glad if I were just correct with any little thing this game and I tanked a good ol' roleblock shot, makes me proud

for me personally, I like Pein alot this phase, it is within his scumrange, but I feel he is more thoughtful than that and has a miller claim, so I am more comfortable with that, and Flower seems overall consistent, but I personally missed alot of posts that got swamped

but that's basically why I just toptown those two right now

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Somehow I don't think anyone else would imply gram is roleplaying a character that would invariably be scum
Why would you assume I was being serious other than you assume things about me

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
You'd also have to consider CP's saver nature as scum. Of his wagon he only had a heated argument with Ultra and me while he completely ignored you which I even called him out for. Now he's suddenly onto you today. Which is weird.

Magic

Resplendent
Well, if you started his push and he'd flip scum I would give cred. But it was Ultra and me who started (both Town), and you were third. You know, third man theory and all says you could have hopped on for cred. Naturally if CP is Town that point is null.
so in the midst of ultra being sussed and pushed by players, including you, i decided to vote craig with him? i even said he can be scum with cp before he even accused cp himself and then when he voted i joined in(largely because if they were teamed i wanted to ensure it was a genuine push and not just a placeholder distancing vote like he did with hime in mhw).

i know you said you find it unlikely, i just find it non-sensical.

hime is great.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I mean, if CP is scum it could very well be an attempt to exploit Fang's OMGUS nature and deflect to you, too. I'm considering that as well, ofc.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I think I was a bit too quick on putting you on townlock lmao, I just tried to correct it and put you on a more reasonable townscale

having a vague or failed result is also no bad thing to have. it can for sure snowball later on

I am also glad if I were just correct with any little thing this game and I tanked a good ol' roleblock shot, makes me proud

for me personally, I like Pein alot this phase, it is within his scumrange, but I feel he is more thoughtful than that and has a miller claim, so I am more comfortable with that, and Flower seems overall consistent, but I personally missed alot of posts that got swamped

but that's basically why I just toptown those two right now
For the record a block would usually give you something like "no results" so there's probably some tampering going on.

My hang up really with this Rej is that whether or not I use an ability doesn't actually mean anything for my alignment, though if I really think about it I don't think as scum you ever just claim like this so happy with my town read on your slot anyway.

Kweh

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
At this point I have to admit I have no idea what is going on and the stress is getting to me

Magic

Resplendent
Ok Aurelian I'm currently town reading Magic because he and I have shared a couple of town reads that he's had a good hand in diverging from like Retro and to some degree Melkor, I think your characterization that he's "sheeping" me from my standpoint is ok with me because I don't expect him to actually employ this as a strategy nor would he view this as a necessary thing to do, plus he had a pretty slam dunk option in Gad and is now choosing to back off due to some fairly nuanced considerations which also don't sound like complete bullshit

why not trust the dead guy yall love so much.

i hope hime never dies. the world couldnt take it.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I certainly don't think CP vs Magic is TvT and would like @Ratchet and @Grammaton to weigh in on this.
I don't subscribe to Town vs Town stuff because I don't understand what makes something an argument between townies, I have CP as scum so I guess you could say I agree that it's not town v town.

As for Magic and CP being teamed, last game while he did distance and bus a bit he was mostly focused on getting mislynches where he could, I think it's getting into tinfoil stage which isn't required at this point. CP looks worse than Magic imo, I feel like he's rather blatantly playing to Aurelian.

And to consider this further because it just came to me, if they're scum together CP's posts risk Magic being shot - a scum magic flip does what for Craig exactly? He's still likely scum just from claim alone so I don't buy the angle.

Kweh

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
ultra didn't get the chance to react to gad's flip or your "woe is me I was powerless" shtick. his reads are now conveniently frozen

Magic

Resplendent
ultra didn't get the chance to react to gad's flip or your "woe is me I was powerless" shtick. his reads are now conveniently frozen
I think that's more convenient to you than me because he can't keep going after you.

I don't think Ultra would see the town flip and then shift from the stance considering in the post I quoted he said I brought up valid points as to why gad could be town.

Hime is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back