• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
I'm sorry that you feel that way, but do you know if your push on Flower is just clouded by this or an actual scum read?
It's not. I wouldn't push someone I don't like just because I don't like them.

As I've explained multiple times, outside of mechanics I'd have her as town based on her OMGUS and genuine victim mode, as well as her being town read by Ratchet who reads her well and I have considered town for most of this game. I also agree that her interactions with CP look good for her.

The problem is there is a kill that has failed on her that cannot be explained by a roleblock unless someone else visited her last night, which nobody has claimed to do, and until they do there is always going to be a problem there. I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
It's not. I wouldn't push someone I don't like just because I don't like them.

As I've explained multiple times, outside of mechanics I'd have her as town based on her OMGUS and genuine victim mode, as well as her being town read by Ratchet who reads her well and I have considered town for most of this game. I also agree that her interactions with CP look good for her.

The problem is there is a kill that has failed on her that cannot be explained by a roleblock unless someone else visited her last night, which nobody has claimed to do, and until they do there is always going to be a problem there. I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand.
I mean, if it was scum, why would they ever claim that and help me kek.

Luka

Polarized Noob
It's not, but doesn't the possibility of a scum visiting her whom wont out exist?

RDK

Marvelous
It's not, but doesn't the possibility of a scum visiting her whom wont out exist?
Sure, mechanics are never airtight. Do I personally believe scum would target Flower last night? No. Unless it's exactly the reason Gram gave then why the fuck bother?

If you want to choose to believe that to clear her then go ahead.

Votecount D3 P4750

Poyser

Day 3 Vote Count

Alco (2) - Ratchet, T-Pein
Flower (2) - X, The Orca
RDK (1) - Sky
Lethal (1) - Luka
The Orca (1) - Xadlin
X (5) - Gram, Hime , Melkor, Flower, Nibel

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have 13.5 hours remaining.

RDK

Marvelous
why we bothering getting claims if flower has already decided im the one that goes today, should just get on with it tbh

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Is Watson still omegachadobvtown to y'all today?

Or does anyone think there might be something to my point that she's the type of horse to jump as high as she needs to to survive any given situation?

RDK

Marvelous
Is Watson still omegachadobvtown to y'all today?

Or does anyone think there might be something to my point that she's the type of horse to jump as high as she needs to to survive any given situation?
I mean she proved the second part last game when she used personal issues to explain her lack of presence. I think there's a good chance the slot is scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back