• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I don't have a better answer to your question watson because I haven't really given any thought to what if I'm wrong. I don't think along those lines, after those 4 I'm least confident in Luka and Tweet, that's all I have currently

Kweh

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I don't have a better answer to your question watson because I haven't really given any thought to what if I'm wrong. I don't think along those lines, after those 4 I'm least confident in Luka and Tweet, that's all I have currently

Kweh
Nah that's fine
I see we have reverse reasoning for those two slots, mech vs play

For me you know I'm terrified of misclearing and then providing a catastrophic scenario for town, you're far less paranoid than I am over this type of thing so I just need reiteration to consider other angles I haven't to get a fuller picture

I noticed the way Sky moved around yesterday with Orca, ye
Unsatisfied with that for sure
It seemed like she was particularly invested despite claiming she wasn't super with the wagon on Orca so in terms of general scumplay it's def noncommittal
She may actually be detached indie the more I think about it

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
AHHH

am still incredibly frustrated coordinating things in front of scum as it either means claimed mechanics and roles can be offed before results are provided to fuck up the puzzle pieces

dear all hosts on earth,
mo mason roles mo money
masons get all the bitches
gimme mason role
GIMME MASON ROLE WITH RATCHET
TRIPLE MASON ROLE WITH GRAM
town guaranteed win

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I loved being "Masons" with Naomi. Just a regular chat, but with our god reads on each other any chat becomes a Mason Chat.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Anyway, I think an Ekko ISO tells us more than CP. CP was in anti spew mode D2 and half of D1 given he was always gonna flip.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I don't necessarily think Melkor is scum fwiw, but you should always look at things from a "who looks good off the scum flips" angle as well and he looks really good from those. Both flipped scum pushed him hard.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Btw I think the kills also imply a more cowardly team. Which means I think we can safely remove Ratchet from the PoE. Feel like Ekko was calling the shots and he wouldn't let him. At least not N1 Ultra. Ratchet loves dancing Tango with Town Ultra as scum. If there is one player we're misclearing it would be RDK. But given Nibel was not killed I no longer find this likely.

Do you agree with this @Dr. Watson ?

Alco

Distinguished
Lol Hime voting me in an "anyone but me" strategy. Very OBVIOUS to the town leader imo

vote Hime
(this OMGUS is brought to you by the past, present and future Mafia MVP)

Poyser

Day 4 Vote Count

Alco (5) - Melkor, Hime, Ratchet, Retro, Flower
Hime (2) - T-Pein, Alco

With 14 alive, it's 8 to lynch. You have 18.75 hours remaining.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Hime

No one has yet provided an actual case on the Alco slot apart from "character suggests scum" even though Poyser giving a PR that identifies a player as scum would just be SILLY

Hime and X's roles don't feel like they'd be on the same side

Also MEGA sus on people still pushing traitor/indie spec for me at this point, very transparently trying to keep the option of my wagon open even though me being scum makes zero sense

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Vote Hime

No one has yet provided an actual case on the Alco slot apart from "character suggests scum" even though Poyser giving a PR that identifies a player as scum would just be SILLY

Hime and X's roles don't feel like they'd be on the same side

Also MEGA sus on people still pushing traitor/indie spec for me at this point, very transparently trying to keep the option of my wagon open even though me being scum makes zero sense

I like some posts from Hime and Alco just feels non-existent to me. She also wanted Aurelian to shoot CP.

Well, according to Alco's census there are 2 indies, so people may be looking your way after your claim. Flipping Alco may help us verify if the census can be trusted.

Who have you checked if they are Hime so far?

Ratchet

Part of me is tempted to just lynch hime and call it a day anyway, all I will say is that if we do please get Alco's slot out of here the day after. I've sorted through my PoE earlier, I don't expect 1:1 following but I'm confident on that one for sure.

@Luka @Hans Tweetenberg input please

Kweh

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I like some posts from Hime and Alco just feels non-existent to me. She also wanted Aurelian to shoot CP.

Well, according to Alco's census there are 2 indies, so people may be looking your way after your claim. Flipping Alco may help us verify if the census can be trusted.

Who have you checked if they are Hime so far?
I'll be honest I'm out of shots

If I had a third I'd use it on Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back