Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i didnt make any charts i just copied the wiki :hestonpls

read about the setup here

where is everyone lol, this is dead af

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Daw got anything from the votes on yub? its hard to judge with lack of activity

@Xadlin u done reading yet? :maybe

Daw

@Daw got anything from the votes on yub? its hard to judge with lack of activity

@Xadlin u done reading yet? :maybe

I am starting to think he’s town and at least one mafia has jumped on the freelo train without anything of substance to contribute but the point of a policy Lynch (imo) is even if a person is town they’re still the best vote

As long as we can setup some discussion this phase that’ll serve as useful information later on I have no qualms with the way things are going but of course someone else can always just think of this as me engineering an ‘easy lynch’ and coasting as scum haha that would be totally awkward if that’s the case huh :shurimanic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I am starting to think he’s town and at least one mafia has jumped on the freelo train without anything of substance to contribute but the point of a policy Lynch (imo) is even if a person is town they’re still the best vote

As long as we can setup some discussion this phase that’ll serve as useful information later on I have no qualms with the way things are going but of course someone else can always just think of this as me engineering an ‘easy lynch’ and coasting as scum haha that would be totally awkward if that’s the case huh :shurimanic
better get the easy lynch now than later
its probaably more towny to want to lynch the guy early game actually rather than save him for freelo down the line

This is my second ever game, and the first since 2019
getting scum as ur 2nd game can be rough

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Daw who of the voters u wud say is scum, i notice u casually ignoring yoshi and all setup discussions

yall rly cant talk during the day huh

rip scums

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Autism OP

But for real, I wouldn't be surprised if some scum are already throwing a potential scum buddy if Yub-Yub flips, just to have it as future evidence to protect themselves once role claiming and affiliations come down in later rounds

That said who started the lynch bandwagon on Yub-Yub?

Going by the posts its either Wad or Ekkologix.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Of course it doesn't indicate Wad's alignment, same reason why OLF/Alwaysmind keeps targeting me in every prior mafia game even though he's been wrong on them. Some people just like to see the world burn.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Autism OP

But for real, I wouldn't be surprised if some scum are already throwing a potential scum buddy if Yub-Yub flips, just to have it as future evidence to protect themselves once role claiming and affiliations come down in later rounds

That said who started the lynch bandwagon on Yub-Yub?

Going by the posts its either Wad or Ekkologix.
does who started it makes a difference to you in this instance? game is barely at 2 pages

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The mafia not being able to talk during the day would make this too easy. I doubt that's what's going on here, although I don't have any better ideas as to where everyone is
thats how it is for most setups except 2 and 12 iirc, so im not sure if thats followed or not

in any case we can tell sooner or later if mafia is organized or not during the day lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back