OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
@Ral

"I, Ultra, of the house Millennium, Lord of the Villages and Warden of Mafiosos , hereby sentence you to die"

DownrightPitifulFinnishspitz-size_restricted.gif

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
This game got way more activity than mine =/
dont mean to brag or anything but y'kno- fk it we r bragging yeah mr. activity is here to save the day

i think i legit have more posts than everyone else combined. if not really close to lmao

but a 40 pages is still nothing compared to where we play. this site needs more traffic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Vote count

ekko > sigis > ral > mystic > ral
sigis > ekko
ral > ekko
yoshi > ekko > ral
ultra > mystic > ral
ruffles > ral
mystic > ral

count:

ral = 5 (ekko, yoshi, ultra, ruffles, mystic)
ekko = 2 (sigis, ral)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i was actually doing one right as u posted wow, almost ninja'ed u there

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Day phase officially ended. Night phase has begun.

Time had come. The clock's hand had rung true in its last final hour for the man was cornered, stranded, alone, and left to fend for himself in these final moments of lucidity and resolve. There was nothing else left to do or anyone to turn to in these final ticking seconds of his life, the red colored hands twisted and turned bone-white in fear...and in resignation. There was no way to ward off the blood hounds or face away the blades that encircled him, nothing left but to accept that his end had come. And then it did.
A rain of silver slashing and cutting till the man fell to the ground, a silent curse inaudibly still on his lips, damning his persecutors and the avengers who had tracked his crimson-path to the end.
The mafia henchman was dead.
Ral was dead.
Ral (Mafia Roleblocker) was lynched.

Thank you for playing, @Ral.

Final Night Phase begins!

Day 4 phase begins

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Night phase officially ended. Final day phase has begun.
If it were to be the end then he would leave one final song; a blood-frothing sonnet of spilled guts, hacked limbs, and bloodied cadavers to festoon the streets of the city in those bathing amber lights. Heaven be damned and hell be glorified, at least this final victim would be stabbed over and over and over and over without fail or mercy, his mind singularly focused on this last act of petty revenge.
And with that, the stalwart if schizophrenic hero of the avenging citizens was dead, mutilitated a dozen times in the back with that red-hand of fury holding the pommel of the sickle-knife in their grip.
Ekkologix had met his doom.
And the werewolf howled into the bloody specter of the unholy moon from the shadow straddled allies of the city in crooning glee.

@Ekkologix (townie) is killed.
Thank you for playing, Ekko.

Final Day phase begins!

@~Mystic Serenade~ @Ruffles @Sigismund @Ultra @Yoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back