V.I.P. Member
jk u know im not flaming anyone <3

except odd if hes town

Lynch 2 + night 2 start

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Day phase officially ended. Night phase has begun.

The hand of fate was a cruel master to be beholden too. His every whim and fancy a daring demand of life and death, of blood and truths, and half lidded lies nestled in the shadows of blindness to those who fell under its aegis; leash tight against their throats as the masses plodded within their mundane activities over and over for its amusement.
And before this one's attention lay a pair of flimsheets, each with a different written name upon it:
The first on the right bore
"Ekkologix"
The second on the left contained
"Odd"
A decision was needed to be made for the scales to be balanced.
Such was his burden.
Such was his duty.
Such was his purpose.
Their ill fated stars crossing together before a baleful unmerciful gaze.
Which one shall live?
Which one shall die?
Both?
Neither?
He took a deep intake to breathe in and out for a moment, the crimson garlands of his crown weighing heavier upon his head.
The shadowed one flicked a hand upon his ceremonial blade, examining it for a long lingering moment before the die was cast, and the decision made.
The silken words sullenly uttered in a quiet murmur from his lips.

"Ut est rerum omnium magister usus."
The adage was adept.

The knife was flicked by the small movement of his wrist and the sheet that contained it the name bled red like a punctured heart, infecting and infesting the material darkly, like a scythed body's arterial spray decorating the snow of the ground it fell upon.

Odd (Townie) had been lynched.
Thank you for playing, Odd.

Night phase 2 has begun.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
PSA: as shown above, future stalemated lynch votes will result in RNG based results on one of the two highest voted lynch targets being killed.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
If you guys feel like jumping in the deep end, there's a few slots open in the weebs game

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, RIP fellow townie, Odd; this is what I get for trusting someone I barely know to hold the fate of my friends in their hands due to grudges :blobcry

Night phase 3 end and day phase start

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Night 2

It was all so bloody and so very very red. The night was one bedecked and flecked with the life giving vitae of many a man and woman seeping onto the cold flagstones of the ground over and over. Death stalked and preyed upon victims as were it was a feast to gorge upon. And the killing came in unexpected places, from unexpected angles, and unseen blindspots all around. Death always came unannounced without any warning.

The first to fall was Nep Nep, his assailant descending upon him without mercy, knife flashing with wicked silver light and punctuating the attack with repeated stabs into that unsuspecting body, till only a dried wheezes and wet cough was the last noise they'd ever made as they died in a pool of blood. The killer simply smiled, leaning down to clean off his weapon from the few clothing Nep wore before stalking off into the darkness.

Of course he had no idea the seemingly sweet faced Nep had done a dirty deed himself and the dark haired Byakuya lay slumped over in a narrow unknown little alley, pressed limply between a dumpster and the wall; slashes across his pale throat, eyes unseeing yet open and blankly draw into the future that would never come or be in place. The only thing he had wanted was to kill, to slaughter. and joyfully take others out over and over till he was the last man standing, what a shame for the wulfen to ambush him.

The nights were always cruel it seemed.

Nep Nep (Werewolf goon) has been killed.
Byakuya (Serial Killer) has been killed.
Thank you for playing.
Day Phase begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back