OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
okay but are u gna talk about the like .. 4 others on yub wagon or do they not interest your because they arent as active?
Not sure what part of new at mafia didn't come across.

Considering you and Wad seem to have the most experience, it would stand to reason that you two would handle misdirection the best.

Sigismund

siggy u read the game yet?
Yeah
People on Yubs wagon, but I agree with Fang, someone else is using this wagon, under the guise of just spite lynching Yub. Paranoia and my pet Theory on who Yub is, screams to me thats WAD pushing this, but I've been known to be wrong about reads.

Considering you and Wad seem to have the most experience, it would stand to reason that you two would handle misdirection the best.
This is Usopp, you have to post like he does: the same general idea 5 times to inflate post count then he will understand

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

his experience is far more than mine lol, im closer to u than him

its more like does our reasoning for pushing yub atleast makes sense to you? if not can u say what parts are not making sense and we will discuss it xd

its fine to be paranoid, but i gurantee u our slots will eventually self resolve. if wad is town im sure hes not lasting long at night, if hes scum then we are not lasting long at day :lul . i mean thats an easy way tell his alignment i guess lmao

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i'd like to find my fellow townies and work with them but everyone hating on activity :blobcry

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This is Usopp, you have to post like he does: the same general idea 5 times to inflate post count then he will understand
to be fair being new at mafia does not mean u don't have atleast some reasoning for doing/saying stuff no?
thats not an excuse imo
if someone made an statement they better be ready to explain it

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
his experience is far more than mine lol, im closer to u than him

its more like does our reasoning for pushing yub atleast makes sense to you? if not can u say what parts are not making sense and we will discuss it xd

its fine to be paranoid, but i gurantee u our slots will eventually self resolve. if wad is town im sure hes not lasting long at night, if hes scum then we are not lasting long at day :lul . i mean thats an easy way tell his alignment i guess lmao

Yes the Yub decision makes sense.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Byakuya has joined the game.

I started the game at 12pm CST, so you still have some hours left to post, technically. Not a traditional setup, I know.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You all have approximately 3 hours and 35 minutes left in this day phase.
Get your votes in, send in your actions, take a good fap. Whatever you have to do.​

Emil

V.I.P. Member
welp this is dead af

so can we cfd wad/lg now? they r practically confirmed scum now slow rolling it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back