• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
tbh hunter if u want my honest opinion, this shud not be a tie. day locks at 6:24 PM and odd gets lynched

keep the 24 hour strict or none will take ur time seriously anymore

imo
I will return in a bit and post the results after talking with Trinity.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I already said why in my vote for you.

Your claim was suspect via only appearing halfway through the day, when normally if you actually had dirt or a real result you would have lead with that in the begining of the day, nor would you have gone on so hard about the Mechanics of the game as if trying to convince yourself more than anything else
normally i am wut? the heck?
bring 1 game sigis
1 foken game when i claimed my result right away

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Bro you don't even know who is scum and who is townie at this rate cause you're just throwing out names as soon as someone says they aren't scum.
trying to see from his PoV if hes town

its okay to be wrong, atleast im trying

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Throw Up Bobs Burgers GIF by FOX TV

Sigismund

normally i am wut? the heck?
bring 1 game sigis
1 foken game when i claimed my result right away
Yeah, even if you don't claim directly, you do hound the person first and try to see what anyone says about them. You never wait until halfway through a day to reveal anything just out of the blue, unless its Sussopp spinning posts to confuse town

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, even if you don't claim directly, you do hound the person first and try to see what anyone says about them. You never wait until halfway through a day to reveal anything just out of the blue, unless its Sussopp spinning posts to confuse town
i did that here, read my first posts of the day
i eagerly urge u to do so
because its clear to me u did not

Emil

V.I.P. Member
it was all cool sigis

it was all fun and memes

until u decided to bring up wrong sht

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the fact that u think any mafia in his right mind fakes cop in day 2 and lycnhes a town is pretty funny, specially when he just lost 2 of his teammaembers

r u even trying sigis

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im postive one of these 4 is scum, i just wish the other 3 wud play more towny to get a better read of them

sigis/xad/ral/mystic

too much wishful thinking

Sigismund

it was all cool sigis

it was all fun and memes

until u decided to bring up wrong sht
I mean you say that, but you did make up the claim.

I was partially right. And no, you didnt hound like you usually do. Hence why I said so

the fact that u think any mafia in his right mind fakes cop in day 2 and lycnhes a town is pretty funny, specially when he just lost 2 of his teammaembers

r u even trying sigis
Considering the small game size and this being you, trying to kill one last townie via anything you can think of before being hunted down is 100% something you have and would do.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I mean you say that, but you did make up the claim.

I was partially right. And no, you didnt hound like you usually do. Hence why I said so

Considering the small game size and this being you, trying to kill one last townie via anything you can think of before being hunted down is 100% something you have and would do.
i wasnt in a position to risk getting myself lynched for odd

only way i can think of me doing something remotely like this is maybe if i rolecopped odd and found out hes a serial

and even then i wont do this day 2 since he can help me kill town. maybe day 4ish

Emil

V.I.P. Member
pretty big lack of analysis and lots of laziness on ur part there sigis
u just too the easy way out and voted me

Byakuya

Senbonzakura
There’s nothing you can say to defend faking a guilty result and then only revealing you lied after votes were locked. It’s like playing basketball and scoring on your net and then trying to explain to your teammates that you made the correct strategy.

I hope for your sake you’re just trolling now and Odds flips scum.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
There’s nothing you can say to defend faking a guilty result and then only revealing you lied after votes were locked. It’s like playing basketball and scoring on your net and then trying to explain to your teammates that you made the correct strategy.

I hope for your sake you’re just trolling now and Odds flips scum.
its definitly a bad play
but worth the shot

we shud have enough off this to solve game

Sigismund

pretty big lack of analysis and lots of laziness on ur part there sigis
u just too the easy way out and voted me
>Usopp comes in with a suspect claim halfway through the day, posts like Sussopp usually does

"Nah Sigis you just were lazy and didn't read, despite if that was true Sigis would probably just abstain from voting like he did Day 1 or just sheep"

Yeah all on me, not you making a bad play

Emil

V.I.P. Member
>Usopp comes in with a suspect claim halfway through the day, posts like Sussopp usually does

"Nah Sigis you just were lazy and didn't read, despite if that was true Sigis would probably just abstain from voting like he did Day 1 or just sheep"

Yeah all on me, not you making a bad play
like i said i claimed it on my first few posts

when i told odd choosing to be bulletproof instead of invest immune is a big mistake

he realized he got copped right there and immediately became quiet and took defensive stance

then i prodded him further by saying im waiting for my scum read to post b4 burying him

its all a bluff, but his reaction to it gives me vibes that he definitely thought he got checked

there is a 100000% lack of analysis on ur part. sorry sigis its the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back