OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigismund

No the only thing that has condemned you in my eyes Usopp is your shit play this game, and your insistence upon it works too much in scums favor

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
No the only thing that has condemned you in my eyes Usopp is your shit play this game, and your insistence upon it works too much in scums favor
what u r doing is worst
far worst

u town read me yet u r voting to lynch me

Emil

V.I.P. Member
playing like sht is far better than ghosting the game

id rather make mistakes that make nothing at all

its atleast progressing the game

you thought i was indie and now its debunked
u thought i was with wad and now its debunked

what other excuse u have kek

Sigismund

Again thats looking like TMI from you, and is based on outside info.

The write up makes it seem that Fang killed WAD with an AOB role, not 3 separate kills.

Also once again, bold of you to assume that whoever targeted you wasnt actually the town vig considering your track record and history, and they either claim a WAD shot.

Also once again, the write up merely says user action failed on you, not a kill. For all we know, that could be an investigation fail as you got elevated from Mafiso to GF.

Again you act with way TMI for where we should be at day 2.
"Looks like and acts as TMI" =! Saying you have TMI

And considering in retrospect you were just lying, my suspicion was well founded

Sigismund

why do u scum read me?
bullet point it
You want to keep ISOing people, maybe actually read what is being said to you, instead of continuing to go on your own way and insist any mistake from you is "okay in the name of progress" even when it creates an entire problem from nowhere.

Because I have already stated several times why I find you scum. That you keep asking for a list is either Sussopp trying to create more bullshit posts for people to try and get lost reading, or you have critically failed to read most posts in this game and only see what you want people to say instead of what they actually say.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You want to keep ISOing people, maybe actually read what is being said to you, instead of continuing to go on your own way and insist any mistake from you is "okay in the name of progress" even when it creates an entire problem from nowhere.

Because I have already stated several times why I find you scum. That you keep asking for a list is either Sussopp trying to create more bullshit posts for people to try and get lost reading, or you have critically failed to read most posts in this game and only see what you want people to say instead of what they actually say.
yeah where is the mistake i keep insisting on making tho? have u addressed that?

as far as i can tell u r tunneling me for 2 days without a case

Emil

V.I.P. Member
"Looks like and acts as TMI" =! Saying you have TMI

And considering in retrospect you were just lying, my suspicion was well founded
its the same shite, just got debunked
now u know i was not an SK nor in wad's faction
what u gotta say about that?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
while at it how about u address the other players too?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
how about u maybe iso nep and show me how am i associated with her?

huh how about u start with that

read day 1 see my interaction with nep
i almost got lynched by her putting a vote on me
and she flipped werewolf

i literally cant be mafia, indie, or werewolf at this point

nothing u do makes sense

Sigismund

its the same shite, just got debunked
now u know i was not an SK nor in wad's faction
what u gotta say about that?
A new scum faction was just revealed, you happen to be the number 1 best person for that slot after what you did to Odd.

Sigismund

how about u maybe iso nep and show me how am i associated with her?

huh how about u start with that

read day 1 see my interaction with nep
i almost got lynched by her putting a vote on me
and she flipped werewolf

i literally cant be mafia, indie, or werewolf at this point

nothing u do makes sense
Nep's a dude.

And you've played negatives with scummates before, I've seen that and to a certain extent even been apart of that, and he flipped werewolf goon not werewolf himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back