• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You already bolded the action to duel Ratchet though?

Why make the duel shot look legit and then say "lol it wasn't meant to be legit, definitely still a real duelist tho"

That's not even a scum play, it's just silly

Oh sorry, I've made the mistake of making sense of anything you do

I don't consider him town, I just don't consider him scum either. Everything he does is just NAI because he's so deep in irony he can't be read by anyone

Because again, he's so trollish he's pretty much unreadable

This whole sequence to me stinks

You opened the game with a policy vote on T-Pein and started hawking him but you're handling him in a very risk averse way and also not committing to an answer here

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
This whole sequence to me stinks

You opened the game with a policy vote on T-Pein and started hawking him but you're handling him in a very risk averse way and also not committing to an answer here
Good post. Townie points for you.

Sigismund

Sigis is actually active, so also lean Town.
The ... er 5 bowls and 12 (?) Shots are finally getting to me so sleep soon,

Don't expect this activity level to keep up. Its just my day off, once work picks back up its a rip

Great Potato

Preeminent
Not even 400 posts in and Ratchet has caught strays from like 5 players, very amusing

Anything else to add GP?

A decent amount of the posts so far are character commentary. A lot of people saying "I have supsicions of 'X' because he usually acts a certain way but is now behaving differently" which doesn't really mean anything to me because I've never touched a game with most of these people.

T-Pein says we're getting a duel this phase, I'm not sure if he's trolling, but seems overly defensive play rather than a beneficial one for town. As though he just wants to get his role out in the open and deflect potential attention off of him early, and allow him to be more noncommittal when it would count more.

Ultra

THE BEAR
A decent amount of the posts so far are character commentary. A lot of people saying "I have supsicions of 'X' because he usually acts a certain way but is now behaving differently" which doesn't really mean anything to me because I've never touched a game with most of these people.

T-Pein says we're getting a duel this phase, I'm not sure if he's trolling, but seems overly defensive play rather than a beneficial one for town. As though he just wants to get his role out in the open and deflect potential attention off of him early, and allow him to be more noncommittal when it would count more.

An extra lynch is usually a good thing regardless. He's also putting it out there before a suspect pule has even formed. A scum Duelist trying to play helpful usually scopes things out a little, if they see town is already on the wrong track and have a shortlist of townies who they want dead, they offer to step in. He's basically offering his ability to the whims of whatever the consensus ends up being, which is about as open as you can be and beneficial.

He also has a penchant for "4D chess" plays and there's a decent chance he's pulling this out of his ass entirely though.

Whicker

Preeminent
Hello everyone!!!
Didn’t realize this started last night or else I would have been here for sure.
I’m excited to actually have a bit more time to be involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back