• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I can accept that for D1.
Thoughts for everyone else?
I could only look at a few players so far.

Strongest Town on Fang so far (but this is still just a lean).
Ratchet, Lethal, Ultra and Sigis seem fine for now.
You I just explained.
Sky is a bit iffy.
Same for Kurumi.

And Pein could be Town on claim. Play seems pretty NAI, though.

Magic

Resplendent
Third man theory is a meme
It is a meme but one you love to vote a lot of the time. Yet here someone does the same suspicion as you and you call it a meme rather than going along with the vote as well as defending sig.

May I ask why such its such contrasting behavior.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
This whole sequence to me stinks

You opened the game with a policy vote on T-Pein and started hawking him but you're handling him in a very risk averse way and also not committing to an answer here
My vote was a "policy" vote inasmuch as enjoy the idea of having him off the board and playing with players who make sense most of the time.

However, it's nothing mega serious, just a first post vote. I won't let him get in the way of actually solving the game

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
You didn't find his defense a bit much considering it was the fluff phase.
Sig's defence (if that's what you're talking about) wasn't really much, just a MQ of page 1 and a statement that yes, Sig was participating in fluff phase

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
It is a meme but one you love to vote a lot of the time. Yet here someone does the same suspicion as you and you call it a meme rather than going along with the vote as well as defending sig.

May I ask why such its such contrasting behavior.
I don't recall having used third man theory seriously any time recently? Probably did back in the WF days when I was bad at the game

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
This site is lagging like hell, no avatars are loading which makes reading the thread 10 times more difficult

Has been for an hour or so

Ultra

THE BEAR
My vote was a "policy" vote inasmuch as enjoy the idea of having him off the board and playing with players who make sense most of the time.

However, it's nothing mega serious, just a first post vote. I won't let him get in the way of actually solving the game

I'm not dragging you for your policy vote. I brought it up because I think you're showing contrasting behavior - instead of calling bullshit on him outright when he does enter the thread you're handling him with tongs. For example - you prefaced your questioning of how he formatted his duel by clarifying you didn't find it scummy but just silly. I'd expect you to be more dismissive and open to tossing him

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not dragging you for your policy vote. I brought it up because I think you're showing contrasting behavior - instead of calling bullshit on him outright when he does enter the thread you're handling him with tongs. For example - you prefaced your questioning of how he formatted his duel by clarifying you didn't find it scummy but just silly. I'd expect you to be more dismissive and open to tossing him
This can essentially be answered by my overall stance on T-Pein - which is that I've seen so much nonsense from him as any alignment I'm treating nonsense as NAI

Ultra

THE BEAR
This can essentially be answered by my overall stance on T-Pein - which is that I've seen so much nonsense from him as any alignment I'm treating nonsense as NAI

Yeah, except you saying he's basically unreadable that you don't even bother trying doesn't really track with what I've seen from you in previous games.

Can you tell me why your vote is still on Ratchet?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
one piece otaku GIF

Im here to sheep one of you.

Psychic

Yennefer
I skim through 19 pages of nothing so far.

Is the OP Netflix show good? Anyone watch it yet? No spoilers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back