• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I can probably come around to Lethal or GP I think, but there is a reasonable chance this is am act Ekko is putting on so I think I'd always flip him before them. Like this is just egregiously bad if town.

Ratchet

Ratchet and Ultra forgetting they aren't in the staff room trying to kick people off the site...
Did you sub in purely to spite/troll the game to lash out at us? Because if so I think I'll be asking if we can reconsider you signing up, can't really have that sort of thing in Ranked games, and really any game.

Penguini

The Best Dog
I came in to play, but the two of you are have been shit talking about me since I joined and talking about policying me. Hard to tell what you are talking about at this point.

Ratchet

I came in to play, but the two of you are have been shit talking about me since I joined and talking about policying me. Hard to tell what you are talking about at this point.
I haven't been shit talking you at all. I was actually against your policy lynch. However:
Kiku getting lynched? We lynching town for some reason?
This isn't really acceptable given the context, and strikes me as flagrant trolling. If you say it's not - fine, but you can spare me all the extracurricular stuff.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I haven't been shit talking you at all. I was actually against your policy lynch. However:

This isn't really acceptable given the context, and strikes me as flagrant trolling. If you say it's not - fine, but you can spare me all the extracurricular stuff.

You too.
Stop

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
vote lynch ratchet

Vote: CraigPelton

I'm also happy to vote Ekko today.

vote lynch cp

claim today

[Vote lynch Ratchet]

vote lynch cp

ratchet, cp, lethal, ichigo

secondary wud be gp

my poe. get them all to claim, solve from there

literally no reason for everyon to not mass claim rn

[Vote lynch Ratchet]

Ratchet's fate is sealed.

Vote Lynch Ratchet

k i lied, i read it all, sheesh ratchet invested much more in defense of doddsy than i thought, im sold on it, this + rest of my suspicion on him is enough for me

given that doddsy was the poisoner, ratchet wud of certainly loved to preserve the role to atleast use it once

vote lynch ratchet

89ac89483a2d1dbfd380d565c7b1ffe22a84e77dr1-1048-991v2_hq.jpg

vote lynch Ratchet

Vote: GoddessBlade

I think I'm content with this. Rabbit ears, another player shading Ratchet for ? reasons, overly aggressive tone and insulative defence.

vote lynch ichigo

VOTE: Kurosaki

vote lynch ratchet

vote lynch cp

yeah goddess not having any scum reads to pursue for claiming is kind of wtf lol

she instead gave me a catagorically list of 2 players that she calls scummier than her, not something from her PoV or can help her solve the game. one of them beign GP which is not even accurately scummier than her

[Vote lynch Goddessblade]

Think I want a claim from this actually. Very one-track minded play.

Vote GoddessBlade

Now we're cooking.

Vote Lynch GoddessBlade

[Vote GoddessBlade]

She wouldn't.

Vote: GoddessBlade
He says this as if he hasn't spent the last 20 minutes defending her lol.

Why would they not come up with some random ability instead of claiming bodyguard....
Weak.

Vote lynch GB

Vote Lynch GoddessBlade

vote lynch ChouChou

Whoops seems I misunderstood lmao

vote lynch GoddessBlade

vote GoddessBlade

vote lynch GB

well i didnt realize she basically open scum and gave up

seems like cp did too
speed run this

vote end day

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
skimmed close to 200 pages today.

Well showing up and saying we are trying to lynch town when they are almost 100% scum is strange.
Claimed bg and the Ichigo counter claimed.
Then kiku agreed they bussed their whole team.
This is why your comment looks like you are taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back