• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Thanks for the game everyone!

i did not expect such day 1 disaster for the scum team. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. I quess daykills and duels should not be allowed day 1 (though Big Mom's daykill was weird choice to use day 1, since it weakened her for the night - I thought it would be used to win the game for that role).

Here is document with the setup: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QquPt7LWO0MdV4KevlG5eMaltDVO5QqTThrmzHrm6VY/edit

It was 15 town (6 vanilla) vs 5 scum vs 1 hostile indie.

I will think about MVP. I think @Ratchet and @Ultra put the most work for town.

Don't do Tweet dirty. I'll take an HM

Ratchet

i think u deserve alot of credit for holding urself and doing ur part, idk why r u asking someone who havent read most of the game to give credit anyway lol

i saw ultra and tweet do good early day 1, thats what got the game started

i didnt read end of day 1 or middle of day 2
I mean like even now lol - I came to a correct solve day 3 and you still don't give me anything. You do this in every single game too, not just this one, I've noticed it a lot lately. To be clear, I don't need your validation, just want to know what the cause is, I'm assuming it's some sort of resentment.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
weak town section

also put whicker in null/scum

i have these as town for now
fang
tweet
baki
tpein
flower

weaker town
ratchet
ultra
kurusaki

null
fuji
cp
lethal - gut says is town tho but not confident on it

null/scum
kiku
magic
kurumi
whicker

lean scum
doddsy
i do maintain that my day 1 was decent as opposed to the shit i got for it, and when i took the time to readback i arrived at a decent point. all town and weak town here are town, all scum in scum leans. cp in null

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I mean like even now lol - I came to a correct solve day 3 and you still don't give me anything. You do this in every single game too, not just this one, I've noticed it a lot lately. To be clear, I don't need your validation, just want to know what the cause is, I'm assuming it's some sort of resentment.
there is no resentment, your solve day 3 was i am scum no?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No I'm not accepting the apology on the basis that you clearly haven't learned anything. Needlessly obstructive all game long - literally just talked shit all game long despite having read less than 1/4 of the thread. I was wrong on Doddsy and wanted another scum lynched over him as it turned out - and you still maintain your day 1 position somehow. Just nonsense.
im pretty sure i had better early game reads than you, positive in saying this

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
you shouldn't allow people to use more than one role in a night phase (excluding mafia faction kill)

Majority of roles that could it were mafia actually.

I think only two town roles could do it and three mafia roles. Others had only one active ability or could use one per night.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I was pretty close on both accounts. Too bad we couldn't neighbor that would have been fun

Yeah, but I believe it worked out in town's favor that it didn't go through. Mafia hit me with the janitor because they were spooked about what I could have up my sleeve, fair chance the janitor kill would have been directed at you if I had outed and CP gets away with it for a bit longer without Watcher to reveal.

I wasn't too concerned about a Janitor myself because good luck anyone pretending to be the Neighbor at this stage and I had a little treat with those two votes on Ekko that someone would have to take credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back