• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
vote lynch cp

@CraigPelton results?

I don't like Lethal's claimed action. The investigation only goes so far assuming that he could still have some form of redirection.

GP said he wasn't a Watcher but honestly the whole thing around CP reeks. The reluctance to claim before janitor, the way he set about breadcrumbing his claim, the fact that scum happened to have a janitor anyway... does Lethal come up with that to frame CP? I don't know if Lethal would really believe CP is tenable here to be honest, Ekko would though.

Need Craig's results first, probably inclined to lynch Lethal here but could be convinced to go to Ekko. I have no idea why town Lethal doesn't block someone he actually suspects.

Lethal/Ekko/Craig in that order I guess.
what the fuck are you doing? I am literally confirmed. get your heads out of your asses

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Well there aren't many it can be. It's not going to be Ichigo Ekko, he counter claimed scum. Has no business being alive in F3 because of his role.

Craig should be town because there was a Ninja scum. But the way it has broken for him just rings all too convenient, that said the risk here is overthinking so on mech he should be town. GP should have claimed when I asked him to but he did at least say he's not a watcher, and I have to assume he would have counter claimed Tracker. Have seen worse from town to be sure but going to be hard to get there today.

Ultra should be town. He was starting to get to GoddessBlade and I think even if I was ky ched yesterday he picks up from my legacy and takes her out next from the position he had, another player who will never make F3 so again if he's there that needs rethinking, but not an issue.

Fang? Possible but hard to get there on play right now given his position. Everyone else is town so it really should be you/Lethal/Fang/CP. If you want to argue CP and Lethal are town on role then what do you have - I suggest you spare me the silliness in your answer.

Outside and I mean very outside chance of it being Chou/Fuji. If Fuji played like that as scum it would be very surprising to be honest just in the sheer lack of interest in doing anything. I'd probably include Chou over Fang though.

Lethal/Ekko/Chou/CP - pending further information that's where I'm at.
The reason im suggesting Kurusaki as a possibility is i find it hard to belive town has a bodyguard when mafia had one. shud be a jailkeeper or seraph or anything lol. what if sky claimed bodyguard? does she just get cc'ed like that?

but if kurusaki was scum then do we not have any town protective roles? maybe GP is doctor? if he was he would of counterclaimed as well

it's w.e, this position shud be virtually unlosable for town

Ratchet

The reason im suggesting Kurusaki as a possibility is i find it hard to belive town has a bodyguard when mafia had one. shud be a jailkeeper or seraph or anything lol. what if sky claimed bodyguard? does she just get cc'ed like that?

but if kurusaki was scum then do we not have any town protective roles? maybe GP is doctor? if he was he would of counterclaimed as well

it's w.e, this position shud be virtually unlosable for town
You're relying on that assumption - it should be a safe one but not a guarantee. We don't need to solve him now

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I do think some parts of Fuji's game can line up with him being scum but man did he really just not care lol? He spent all game basically saying he wasn't going to read.
fuji is indie or town lol, i cant see him being scum here

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Anyway to shore up Craig - yesterday he talked about how he didn't expect a Watcher to be present, which is fine and all but it all came day 3, which on readback gave me the impression he was deliberately trying to lay the groundwork for the claim. Then he talked about me having to accept him being confirmed which came across as weird - why would I be angry if he can prove himself? His anger actually didn't feel earned either.

Also his position around the janitor comes across as heavily informed to me. He has no reason as town to contemplate "risking the janitor" when he would otherwise be clearing himself. Especially after Goddess outed herself.

His reaction to that by the way was to cast aspersions on the claim she made which made no sense. Also back in Day 1 where he talked about Ekko being good at LyLo as reason to keep him around long term... all of this just feels very fake to me. Not something he would genuinely believe.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Happy to cop to a bad read. But there are a lot of little things here that strike me as this being scum Craig and I don't think I'm going to be able to get over them. Happy to concede Lethal looks bad in some parts but as scum he would know he is under pressure and I find it unlikely that he would just straight up claim to have used it on Tweet and not someone like Ekko or myself - a player that is generally town read but has a degree of paranoia around them. Obviously blocking me wouldn't make sense for his reads but you can work around that.

So yeah in conclusion I think it's Craig. With Ultra as Watcher the one part I was struggling to get over is gone, happy to wait for his results of course but I think this is the answer.
i havent felt a single push from cp this game probably just scum tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back