• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
How do you not view your argument with him before reading anything as an absolute waste of everyone's time?
i dont think it is, i think the duel thing might have been after certain point tho
luckily none was doing anything else so it's not like we disrupted the day :draper

Sigismund

The ... er 5 bowls and 12 (?) Shots are finally getting to me so sleep soon,

Don't expect this activity level to keep up. Its just my day off, once work picks back up its a rip

Make that 6 bowls

Damn Sigis.
Took more out of me than I thought, basically just woke up lol
someone asked if it was NAI but no one replied.
I think she did this in the amogus game and was town
@lime_00ff00 I mean @Sigismund do you remember how she acted then?
I played in an Among Us game? I don't even remember that, let alone other people in that game lol

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
He could just ask for protection at night. He's a good player That was pushing the sole scum flip.

He is a dirty busser.
Alternatively he did a stupid move as town.
you think he does stupid moves as town?
you think him claiming the kill was optimal?
Pro town?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
He is a dirty busser.
Pro town?

also I was saying he would had wasted town's protections on him.
watcher, doc or w/e

Magic

Resplendent
He is a dirty busser.
Pro town?
Nothing you did was pro town and you refuse to clear people that push scum by calling them all dirty bussers. You are going st lengths to prevent people from being cleared from poe. Why are you then at all towny?

Great Potato

Preeminent
What do you think of bachi potato

Skimming through his posts, nothing has caught my eye that much one way or the other.

He was early on the Kimura train who I don't have good feelings about, then backed his vote off Kimura once there was more heat there, but then went on to insist that she be targeted in a duel. I guess that could be considered somewhat wishy-washy, but I didn't really disagree with his logic of initiating the duel either.

Feeling more neutral for the time being.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Nothing you did was pro town and you refuse to clear people that push scum by calling them all dirty bussers. You are going st lengths to prevent people from being cleared from poe. Why are you then at all towny?

you did not answer the questions.

Magic

Resplendent
Skimming through his posts, nothing has caught my eye that much one way or the other.

He was early on the Kimura train who I don't have good feelings about, then backed his vote off Kimura once there was more heat there, but then went on to insist that she be targeted in a duel. I guess that could be considered somewhat wishy-washy, but I didn't really disagree with his logic of initiating the duel either.

Feeling more neutral for the time being.
He insisted she be dueled after she gave up, no?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Your read on Sky was Null/ you said yourself that you dont know her tells and etc,- you also asked if Sky is a dirty busser, who did she bus?Reason for that question?
Why would a null read from me on a player I'm unfamiliar with seem strange to you? Why does my question about her if she is scum and busses her teammates generate your view I'm scummy?

Your swinging at me on the heels of Lethal after he made a false assertion I was nervous, and haven't said anything about his slot I've noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back