• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What synergy does he have with me?
You both gave targeted accusations at me; Lethal falsely accused me of being nervous off nothing and you claimed I'm linked with Sky and Msgic from nothing. The timing also doesn't help with hoe it happened.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Maybe I'm thinking too much about what I would do in her place and projecting too much since our play styles are pretty similar, but I just can't see her do this as Town.

Bachi

Distinguished
You both gave targeted accusations at me; Lethal falsely accused me of being nervous off nothing and you claimed I'm linked with Sky and Msgic from nothing. The timing also doesn't help with hoe it happened.
Do I have synergy with Lethal because we both sus you? Well, this is just false; this is not what synergy means; no one was combo-womboing you. And the timing is different as well, our confrontation is more recent. Lethal is an afk early game player.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Given that you are defending Kurumi, I take it you're down to have T-Pein lose the duel then? Otherwise why are you focused on her being town right now?
read my post again ratchet
kiku made it seem like kurumi can be scum and never town, im challenging that and saying she can be town, not that she has to be town. i have kurumi as null/scum

Ultra

THE BEAR
Would this not be satisfied by him calling Psychic his Queen? Forces an interaction he can fall back on while he does exactly nothing with it.

Maybe, but again, his goal here isn't to do nothing. That's affordable if you're scum in a neutral game state, but he's trying to dig new roads. Basically I feel like this is premature more than completely ungrounded.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
See I think Magic had a point about not using the duel today, because I'm really mainly interested in lynching Doddsy if Kurumi is scum. If she's not, I don't think I'm all too bloodthirsty on that front. Doddsy never commented on Kurumi at all, nor anything that was going on around her, so I see teammate potential there. If Kurumi is town however, I'd have to readjust because idk if Doddsy categorically jumps in front of his teammate Sky in that little disagreement we had.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Well, we'll see. But I think she'd give her accusers hell if she is Town in that situation.
i agree, but u never know with people like her. they get all emotional suddenly even as town. she took this frustration out of game for instance and signed off games in WG, i can't really ignore that. might be genuine frustration

Ratchet

read my post again ratchet
kiku made it seem like kurumi can be scum and never town, im challenging that and saying she can be town, not that she has to be town. i have kurumi as null/scum
So arguing for the sake of arguing.

You wanted this extra lynch soooooo badly but we have 5 hours left and what have you done in regards to informing it? Nothing.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
i agree, but u never know with people like her. they get all emotional suddenly even as town. she took this frustration out of game for instance and signed off games in WG, i can't really ignore that. might be genuine frustration
And scum can't be frustrated?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No, she didn't. She still continued playing the Marvel game and then we won.
im refering to another game, one of her first ones. she and soul had posts in general mafia chat after the game and she threatened to quit site etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back