• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Maybe, but again, his goal here isn't to do nothing. That's affordable if you're scum in a neutral game state, but he's trying to dig new roads. Basically I feel like this is premature more than completely ungrounded.
Again, contradictory. You simultaneously argue he would both mail it in and try harder.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
That said if Kurumi is town I suspect there is some TMI here.

Also I need to point out that T-Pein is duelling a player he thinks is town so he can win the duel

Fake news.
Thought she didnt rq as town
Saw this last game I played with her here and I was thinking she was town
Someone told me she was scum tho.

*shrugs*

And besides.
I always said I was gonna lynch whatever yall wanted

*shrugs again*

Ratchet

Your contention that it's premature is pointless too because the wagon is the formation of pressure to better inform the read. You hard veto it before he even reacts to it for ??? reasons

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
So arguing for the sake of arguing.

You wanted this extra lynch soooooo badly but we have 5 hours left and what have you done in regards to informing it? Nothing.
yeah arguing for sake of being open minded to possibilities

unfortunately i wasnt able to play as much as i hoped, but i think a doddsy direction is not a bad one. i have read exactly up to post 180 + playing live for a bit. i understand my opinion does not mean much now but a second lynch helps everyone, i'll comb over thread at night if i find time

Ratchet

Fake news.

*shrugs*

And besides.

*shrugs again*
No you said you thought she was town long after she ragequit.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Fake news.

*shrugs*

And besides.

*shrugs again*

Thought she wouldn't rq as scum.
She did something similar in anon game as a scum

Ratchet

unfortunately i wasnt able to play as much as i hoped, but i think a doddsy direction is not a bad one. i have read exactly up to post 180 + playing live for a bit. i understand my opinion does not mean much now but a second lynch helps everyone, i'll comb over thread at night if i find time
Typical of you and your ilk. Essentially threaten to sabotage the game because you want your way, and then make everyone else pick up the pieces. To say nothing of the open collusion between you and T-Pein which clearly goes beyond the context of the game.

Bachi

Distinguished

lol, this is weak ekko

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
See I think Magic had a point about not using the duel today, because I'm really mainly interested in lynching Doddsy if Kurumi is scum. If she's not, I don't think I'm all too bloodthirsty on that front. Doddsy never commented on Kurumi at all, nor anything that was going on around her, so I see teammate potential there. If Kurumi is town however, I'd have to readjust because idk if Doddsy categorically jumps in front of his teammate Sky in that little disagreement we had.

Doesn't matter.
Kurumi is scum or a gamethrowing town.
Said she Doesn't wanna play and voted herself.
Good to have that slot removed either way.
She did this as scum tho so probably have a live one

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I also mainly have the tinfoil that Yamato is a fake claim for Kaidou. Double Voter would also fit a GF role.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Typical of you and your ilk. Essentially threaten to sabotage the game because you want your way, and then make everyone else pick up the pieces. To say nothing of the open collusion between you and T-Pein which clearly goes beyond the context of the game.
excuse me?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Do I have synergy with Lethal because we both sus you? Well, this is just false; this is not what synergy means; no one was combo-womboing you. And the timing is different as well, our confrontation is more recent. Lethal is an afk early game player.
Nah it's shady because of the timing and wholly false premise that Lethal claimed I was nervous or scared. You then repeatedly tried to link me to Msgic and Sky for asking about her scum meta.

You are being hypocritical for dismissing the contrivance of how you and Lethal can be linked but ignore it to push me with Magic and also shakily flavor to Ratchet who you say you aren't town reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back