Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah it's not just that

These also struck me as worth pushing because the first is you picking sides before you've let something play out and the second is you asking a question and then making a judgment before hearing the answer, they look pretty agenda-y to me
Since when was that first post picking a side lol, the Ratchet/Sig thing had barely even started. Feels like you're only accusing me of taking a side because what I saw from the argument didn't make me think Ratchet was town. Had I seen something that changed my mind you'd probably have called me a flip-flopper

And as for the second: google rhetorical question

Kurumi

Preeminent
Okay, surely you have something specific to add over what has transpired though? At a minimum, I'd expect a read on Sig and I.

You are both not acting like you usually do, so this is hard to tell what's going on here. Sigismund is way more active than I've ever seen him before but your play also looks a bit off here, on one side you seemed to be (kinda) defending me and pushing him and on the other side you seem to prepare for backing off from him and going back on me yourself.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I was trying to be a bit more polite, but fine, posts the links
Negima Mafia - the previous Ranked round:

https://onelastforum.com/threads/negima-mafia.4310/post-299358 - claims after being pressured by a player (that player was an IC). That player was the only vote on her at that point in time.

https://onelastforum.com/threads/negima-mafia.4310/post-299365 - Votes for herself shortly afterwards.

Generally speaking, she has a poor response to being suspected. She will often accuse her interlocutors of being scum. It actually makes her apparent apathy to her wagon here a little jarring, because it's a complete departure to how she usually is.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
You are both not acting like you usually do, so this is hard to tell what's going on here. Sigismund is way more active than I've ever seen him before but your play also looks a bit off here, on one side you seemed to be (kinda) defending me and pushing him and on the other side you seem to prepare for backing off from him and going back on me yourself.
What part of that is unlike me, exactly? For you to say I'm not acting how I usually do?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
I'm hoping my good friend @Ekkologix can sell me on this plurality lynch mechanic.

Good luck fellow town.
Why Ekko and not anyone else?
Oh dear

Vote: Doddsy

Perma-wolf.
Why is that?
Fang seems nervous?
Explain
Fang brushing it off doesn't ease my concern.

Sky jumping down everyones throat
What's your conclusion about Sky here?
Why is Sigismund so angry and abrasive?
Same, what that means regarding Sigi's alignment?

Sigismund

Why is Sigismund so angry and abrasive?
lol

Theres the Historical King Sigismund, the Fictional 40k/30k Sigismund, and the poster Sigismund.

All 3 of those people can usually be described as Angry and Abrasive most of the time and for good reasons. This Historical King, who fought off and had to fight for his own lands and ended up establishing the order of knights that would give Vlad The 3rd is name of Dracula. The Fictional Space Marine, who is in 40k, and the poster, who sells liquor for a living paycheck to paycheck

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Since when was that first post picking a side lol, the Ratchet/Sig thing had barely even started. Feels like you're only accusing me of taking a side because what I saw from the argument didn't make me think Ratchet was town. Had I seen something that changed my mind you'd probably have called me a flip-flopper

And as for the second: google rhetorical question
Why would you think that that's the reason I didn't like your post when I haven't even made a read on Ratchet yet? Where does that interpretation come from? I didn't like it because you just brushed off his vote as "random shade" when he did nothing to explain himself yet.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Hm. Bit of an over reaction there. How familiar are you with Sky?
You bitch.

Also not very familiar with her, I've only played 1 game with her previously and 1 game where I hosted a game obviously that just concluded.

Sigismund

Negima Mafia - the previous Ranked round:

https://onelastforum.com/threads/negima-mafia.4310/post-299358 - claims after being pressured by a player (that player was an IC). That player was the only vote on her at that point in time.

https://onelastforum.com/threads/negima-mafia.4310/post-299365 - Votes for herself shortly afterwards.

Generally speaking, she has a poor response to being suspected. She will often accuse her interlocutors of being scum. It actually makes her apparent apathy to her wagon here a little jarring, because it's a complete departure to how she usually is.
Hm, only that one game, but yeah that was pretty early in. Do you believe her apathy here to be AI at all, or something else?

for now though [Unvote]

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
That's the second time that you've observed Sigis being way more active than usual, if that is your only comment on things other than things that concern yourself or peoples play around you in particular, I'm not impressed

Kurumi

Preeminent
What part of that is unlike me, exactly? For you to say I'm not acting how I usually do?

Asking me where I have gone when I haven't been off for long, accusing me of apathy, seemingly wanting for Sigismund to go OMGUS on you and then calling him out for his vote being OMGUS, that's so off from your usual meta imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back