Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I also noticed Ratchet liked Tweet's post about the elation thing, which is similarly not excellent
It was a salient point - I don't think the reasoning behind the votes being memes would have any impact on her reaction to a wagon if she were to get annoyed at a wagon on principle. I've seen this before from her.

Doddsy

Mafia God
My comfort zone is being an angry imbecile hurling insults. So, I'm happily working on moving out of it.

australian-flag-4.gif

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Fang calling Sky a bitch and her chiding Aurelian for not being as good as me both ways feel like the sort of playful aggression that comes from scum v scum

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
This series is what has iffed me. Granted, Ichigo's post was in between your two posts on the subject, but 2 of the 3 voters had already admitted they were meming, and Ichigo explained his reasoning to be "see what happens."

After this your comment of "sensing a bit of elation that the conversation has already moved on" seems pretty sketchy seeing as all votes were explained as essentially worthless
I'd see your point if this was a different player but Kurumi is someone who reacts to votes on herself regardless of how obviously worthless they are. If you look at her other posts so far, she's keenly aware of what people think of her but seems to struggle to make meaningful observations otherwise. It strikes me as someone who'd be happy to keep a low profile.

Sigismund

:jerrykek

I'm confused as to the answer? Idc about history lessons, you're being deliberately angry towards Ratchet in particular.
... Yeah if you didnt get the joke I cant help you there man. And nah, thats how I usually am when Im more active and annoyed

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Fang calling Sky a bitch and her chiding Aurelian for not being as good as me both ways feel like the sort of playful aggression that comes from scum v scum
It hurts you can't detect the sarcasm in my posts

Doddsy

Mafia God
It was a salient point - I don't think the reasoning behind the votes being memes would have any impact on her reaction to a wagon if she were to get annoyed at a wagon on principle. I've seen this before from her.
I'd see your point if this was a different player but Kurumi is someone who reacts to votes on herself regardless of how obviously worthless they are. If you look at her other posts so far, she's keenly aware of what people think of her but seems to struggle to make meaningful observations otherwise. It strikes me as someone who'd be happy to keep a low profile.
In these situations have the votes already been explained to be nothing burgers?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Your posts. Without the fallback of a dead chat, you seem cautious and nervous around players.

Nope, perma wolf is perma

Ekko has been harping on about it since he started playing with us

Ok? This doesn't answer my query

False. You jumping down throats isn't indicative of alignment at all. But you thinking this means I'd wolf read you is just confusing as it does not track at all
What does dead chat have to do with anything? I am sure you have a point but I'm not seeing where they are bridging here.

Kurumi

Preeminent

If I was trying to keep a low profile I would have said "Hi", dipped and would have showed up for voting EoD. This day phase is going on for only a few hours so far, give us your own early reads when you think it's so easy getting something of substance early on. It's not that I'm not trying to solve anything, still thinking about this situation between Sigismund and Ratchet for example as this was the main thing that was going on so far.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Lethal seems fine-ish to me so far
I usually have good reads on Lethal and a strong track record of knowing when he's scum or town (T-Pein's game, RDK's eastenders game, Craig's game, etc..) but right now he feels NAI, could almost have his posts come off as busywork right now then actual solving. I'd withhold going that far but I'd like to see where he goes; Bachi seems to kind of playing trollishly, which is consistent with his town game from my game unlike where he was uber serious in Flower's game as the SK and trying to strongly blend with town, Ratchet seems fine, unsure about Doddsy though since its been awhile since he last played or I played with him, unsure about Ultra and Sky. I think Kurosaki is doing fine.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Are you coming on to me?

You solve well in dead chat.

But let's not allow your nerves to distract you
Lethal, I don't agree but lets go see something else: how do you view Sky and Doddsy shading Tweet as being 'agenda driven'? And what's your take?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
If I was trying to keep a low profile I would have said "Hi", dipped and would have showed up for voting EoD. This day phase is going on for only a few hours so far, give us your own early reads when you think it's so easy getting something of substance early on. It's not that I'm not trying to solve anything, still thinking about this situation between Sigismund and Ratchet for example as this was the main thing that was going on so far.
'kay well I don't much care for what you say you would or wouldn't do, I'm calling it as I see it

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I usually have good reads on Lethal and a strong track record of knowing when he's scum or town (T-Pein's game, RDK's eastenders game, Craig's game, etc..) but right now he feels NAI, could almost have his posts come off as busywork right now then actual solving. I'd withhold going that far but I'd like to see where he goes; Bachi seems to kind of playing trollishly, which is consistent with his town game from my game unlike where he was uber serious in Flower's game as the SK and trying to strongly blend with town, Ratchet seems fine, unsure about Doddsy though since its been awhile since he last played or I played with him, unsure about Ultra and Sky. I think Kurosaki is doing fine.
I agree with your take on Lethal, I guess my point was that I don't agree with the guys saying he's scummy atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back