Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
Lethal, I don't agree but lets go see something else: how do you view Sky and Doddsy shading Tweet as being 'agenda driven'? And what's your take?
I didn't read it.

But if they seem in synergy then it could be something. Sky may be buoyed with confidence to push it now Doddsy is around to assist. Who started it?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Ratchet seemingly happy to take a back seat now the heat is a little more off

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Sky, Fang and Ultra all distancing already

Transparent as my underwear
Bird boi its not a good look to flip flop this early, you are saying me, Ultra, and Sky are all potential scum together?

I didn't read it.

But if they seem in synergy then it could be something. Sky may be buoyed with confidence to push it now Doddsy is around to assist. Who started it?
You probably should go back and look at it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Agree with basically all of tweet's points on Kurumi. Said what I thought without me needing to say it...almost like he's reading my mind...kinda sus...

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Is Sky known for being a dirty busser when scum? I never saw it when we were teamed together in Flower's game but I get the impression she would be one if she is scum.

Kurumi

Preeminent
You got me, I'm the Godfather.

Inb4 this post is going to be lie detected as truth :kobeha

Not so sure why Ultra seems to be townread for his meme post on me. Sure, he would do that as town, but who says he wouldn't also do that as scum? Everyone, especially Ratchet, seems to be so focussed on Sigismund for voting me but this could be the ideal distraction actually. It doesn't help that Sigismund's playstyle here is much more active in threadplay than I've every seen him on Worstgen, I know I said this before but this is simply a fact.

Half of the players either haven't shown up or are lurking, so not even sure if scum is already getting involved at all so far.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
first

tumblr_oy41yuJiQr1rqe0rbo1_540.gif

i want to establish already that im going to be busy with avatar so my time (and reading) here will be limited, not as an excuse, but to set everyone's expectation of my play to be more realistic from the get-go

gl have fun!

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Is Sky known for being a dirty busser when scum? I never saw it when we were teamed together in Flower's game but I get the impression she would be one if she is scum.
I wouldn't like to think I am but I did kind of bus my whole team back in Negima didn't I lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back