Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I wouldn't like to think I am but I did kind of bus my whole team back in Negima didn't I lol
You didn't with me or Whicker, who did you bus after we got capped in the Negima game? Anyway couple players haven't posted but so far:

- town reading Ratchet, Kweh (Tweet), and a slight one on Doddsy
- everyone else is null particularly you, Ultra, and Lethal

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You didn't with me or Whicker, who did you bus after we got capped in the Negima game? Anyway couple players haven't posted but so far:

Since when are you reading me town lol

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Inb4 this post is going to be lie detected as truth :kobeha

Not so sure why Ultra seems to be townread for his meme post on me. Sure, he would do that as town, but who says he wouldn't also do that as scum? Everyone, especially Ratchet, seems to be so focussed on Sigismund for voting me but this could be the ideal distraction actually. It doesn't help that Sigismund's playstyle here is much more active in threadplay than I've every seen him on Worstgen, I know I said this before but this is simply a fact.

Half of the players either haven't shown up or are lurking, so not even sure if scum is already getting involved at all so far.
I explained why I gave him a townread. I suggest you refer to that. Aside from this, do you have any specific observations to make here? Reads on Sig and I, go go go.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her

I don't feel I had any of my team as town. Didn't actively push any except Lethal but that's because three of you got night killed lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Speaking of hot distancing takes.

Something about this post feels obligational, he liked a post? Is this even worth noting?
Distancing from who?

I don't see what's odd about it either, it's mainly to acknowledge the fact that ratchet obviously agreed and to get him involved as well
Well mostly it reflects badly on Doobie. Basically you're trying in Ratchet as an accessory to your actual push rather than evaluating him as a player who has done more than that
In what way is a singular notation an evaluation, or in any way anything other than noting it

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I don't see what's odd about it either, it's mainly to acknowledge the fact that ratchet obviously agreed and to get him involved as well
Well I posted and your follow up had very little to do with any suspicion so could have fooled me.

The votes in question have, at times, been obviously meme votes yes.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What's particular about being Null?
Its not obtuse.

But in any case I don't feel like I have enough experience playing with Sky to know her tells, I'm usually pretty suspicious of Ultra in general, and like I told Tweet, right now I'm not super comfortable yet in giving a clear cut read on Lethal.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Distancing from who?

In what way is a singular notation an evaluation, or in any way anything other than noting it

Just bears a resemblance to the sort of treatment I see from team mates, on occasion, where they will force a way to wrap in their buddy into a situation to push them without actually pushing them and just kind of shake their first in their general direction.

It's a rather lazy and unguarded accusation, so scum you doing it to town Ratchet would be odd.

Town you doing this is still possible but kinda not compelled by your angle to begin with.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Well I posted and your follow up had very little to do with any suspicion so could have fooled me.

The votes in question have, at times, been obviously meme votes yes.
My follow up wasn't meant to be conveying suspicion, that's what I mean I dunno how I'm meant to have in any way gone after you

If I take into consideration what you and tweet have said, then it's not as bad as my initial thought. Still not a huge fan of tweets posts around it so I'll probably put him as a sus lean still at the mo

Doddsy

Mafia God
Just bears a resemblance to the sort of treatment I see from team mates, on occasion, where they will force a way to wrap in their buddy into a situation to push them without actually pushing them and just kind of shake their first in their general direction.

It's a rather lazy and unguarded accusation, so scum you doing it to town Ratchet would be odd.

Town you doing this is still possible but kinda not compelled by your angle to begin with.
Oh so you mean ratchet and I are scum together?

Fair enough train of thought tbh

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yo,
Duelist here.
Who we lynching + dueling today?

X4LvE6H.gif

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Its not obtuse.

But in any case I don't feel like I have enough experience playing with Sky to know her tells, I'm usually pretty suspicious of Ultra in general, and like I told Tweet, right now I'm not super comfortable yet in giving a clear cut read on Lethal.

Sky is a dirty busser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back