Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
All I can remember is this:

Not great. Also kinda weird but maybe Craig is just into that!
Yeah, that's not a good look for either of them. They tend to check each other out fairly early in the game, usually, because they have a good grasp at how to read each other.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Do you think she's given up Fang?
I'll be transparent here: I think she has but I really am not vibing with T-Pein's play this game and we've seen scum utilize duels many times in ranked games which is a case for concern. At the very least he should claim his flavor.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also Ratchet is top poster and driving the discussion. I think I have him as solid Town now. Sure he's capable of doing that as scum as well, but I doubt he is. Could still be Indie, though.

Doddsy

Mafia God
It not making a difference is exactly why you should be willing to divulge the minutiae of your claim. You are not a WGer, you understand the value of role is minimal compared to the player its attached to.
I do, and I'm being pushed to claim purely on the back of people misrepresenting events. Me stating what will still prevent the role and what will not prevent the role is worthless information in deciding whether or not you buy the claim
@Doddsy can you please just not hide shit if you're Town?
I'm not hiding anything, literally my role says that certain things will work and certain things won't. There's no benefit to me really giving it away as to what is what

Ratchet

I'll be transparent here: I think she has but I really am not vibing with T-Pein's play this game and we've seen scum utilize duels many times in ranked games which is a case for concern. At the very least he should claim his flavor.
I don't really like how you're answering my question by bringing up T-Pein who has nothing to do with what I asked. I don't think T-Pein is cleared over his duel at all. He made it claiming that he thinks Kurumi will flip town too.
I do, and I'm being pushed to claim purely on the back of people misrepresenting events. Me stating what will still prevent the role and what will not prevent the role is worthless information in deciding whether or not you buy the claim
False, more information can help because currently the role as described is very vague.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

I'm not hiding anything, literally my role says that certain things will work and certain things won't. There's no benefit to me really giving it away as to what is what
Hmmmm...

Would Doddsy be so stubborn as scum? Feel like he could just make something up here if he was.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don't really like how you're answering my question by bringing up T-Pein who has nothing to do with what I asked. I don't think T-Pein is cleared over his duel at all. He made it claiming that he thinks Kurumi will flip town too.
Not sure what was wrong with my answer. The topic of Kurumi is tied with T-Pein, whose operating strangely from his norm and I don't think it's strange to bring that up.

I think your right that he took advantage of the situation and her flip doesn't clear him at all.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Hmmmm...

Would Doddsy be so stubborn as scum? Feel like he could just make something up here if he was.
Feels like him claiming Sanji would be a bold move if he is scum given we know Kaidou's gang are the villains in the game.

Doddsy

Mafia God
False, more information can help because currently the role as described is very vague.
It's not really vague, it can prevent certain roles from interfering with the shot, but others can still prevent it so it's not a guaranteed hit still. I just don't feel telling everyone what can effectively counter the role is really good business when it's unnecessary info

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
...which is why he would be a great fake claim. The only flavour I would not doubt is Luffy. The rest can all be fake.
You've played previous Melkor games and know how he uses lore with flavor, you know this is a gamble if your willing to risk it. I'm not gonna really debate it any more but I'll hold my reservations about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back