Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
You've played previous Melkor games and know how he uses lore with flavor, you know this is a gamble if your willing to risk it. I'm not gonna really debate it any more but I'll hold my reservations about it.
...I literally even said I don't think Doddsy is a hit lol. But his claim or flavour doesn't have anything to do with my read on him.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I went over it a little bit ago - I don't like his position on Ekko/T-Pein and his take regarding Sky spew feels manufactured to evidence his read rather than the other way around.
What‘s your read on Kekko btw?

Ratchet

Fang why do you think it's acceptable to make someone read back 10's of pages to find your reads, but you aren't prepared to read back 2 pages at most to answer your questions?

Bachi

Distinguished
Thoughts on Bachi claiming today?
Yeah, Im Brook, Should I claim my ability or what? nope/
Doddsy claimed Sanji, good job here. Is he scum, though? Idk, do you feel lucky? I don't.
I don't think that I will claim before Aurelian and Magic, they both had bus work with Sky, and Sky is a busser. Apparently, reading whatever from this thread, Magic is a busser also, and he is kind of proud of his `work` with Sky. Apparently, he is confirmed, according to him :bjpenn, idk how.
No Ratchet I don't think that I will claim my ability here.

Ratchet

Yeah, Im Brook, Should I claim my ability or what? nope/
Doddsy claimed Sanji, good job here. Is he scum, though? Idk, do you feel lucky? I don't.
I don't think that I will claim before Aurelian and Magic, they both had bus work with Sky, and Sky is a busser. Apparently, reading whatever from this thread, Magic is a busser also, and he is kind of proud of his `work` with Sky. Apparently, he is confirmed, according to him :bjpenn, idk how.
No Ratchet I don't think that I will claim my ability here.
Why would you claim flavour because your scum reads (Magic and I) asked for it?

Vote: Bachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back