Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I haven't claimed CP was a home run and I dont know why that needs to be the burden of evidence when he has otherwise done, what, exactly? I also said I didn't like his position around Ekko because it feels like he is, what do they say, good guying him.

So let's talk about the bigger picture here, let's say CP is scum.

He is currently in THE BOX and needs to find a way out

Your argument is that his solution to THE BOX is to very lightly, with a fairy's touch, denounce your town read and then "good guying" Ekko, who I am presuming from your PoV in this scenario is town?

If Ekko is town why not play into what you/Magic are doing beating the stuffing out of him? Would be strategically neglectful to not try and push the envelope a bit.

And as a general extension what do you think his strategy here has been because I haven't noticed him making any big leaps in assumption or contributing to the solve on a way that is misdirecting.

Finally, you're neglecting an important aspect of scum CP - he gets demotivated rather easily. I've seen it countless times, and this situation would 100% qualify as an excuse for him to wanna pitch it in and fuck off. Instead he seems pretty normal. Minor detail, but goes along way, the reverse is also true for those who had genuine reaction/celebration to the Sky thing rather than immediately folding into the next topic

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Has there been a precedent in past ranked games here of town vigs having daykills? Last game I remember with a daykill was Gramm's MHW and the time it happened came from the SK.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Finally, you're neglecting an important aspect of scum CP - he gets demotivated rather easily. I've seen it countless times, and this situation would 100% qualify as an excuse for him to wanna pitch it in and fuck off. Instead he seems pretty normal. Minor detail, but goes along way, the reverse is also true for those who had genuine reaction/celebration to the Sky thing rather than immediately folding into the next topic
This is not a good meta read of CP

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Has there been a precedent in past ranked games here of town vigs having daykills? Last game I remember with a daykill was Gramm's MHW and the time it happened came from the SK.
Wrestling Game. And I'm not a full Vig. The daykill was my only ability.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Idk why you think CP is Town, Ultra. The guy gave me nothing so far. And I don't think I'm a bad CP reader myself.

I'm willing to reread him and give him a fair shake but I am not strongly convinced. He's in the table of course since his interactions with Sky don't even exist, I would like to give him another day. I've seen hints of insight that seem more likely to come from town CP who is genuinely helpful

Ratchet

So let's talk about the bigger picture here, let's say CP is scum.

He is currently in THE BOX and needs to find a way out

Your argument is that his solution to THE BOX is to very lightly, with a fairy's touch, denounce your town read and then "good guying" Ekko, who I am presuming from your PoV in this scenario is town?

If Ekko is town why not play into what you/Magic are doing beating the stuffing out of him? Would be strategically neglectful to not try and push the envelope a bit.

And as a general extension what do you think his strategy here has been because I haven't noticed him making any big leaps in assumption or contributing to the solve on a way that is misdirecting.

He has barely done anything Ultra. I give you all of this but your point is self-contradictory - you argue he would be pushing to get himself out of the box while also arguing he would be demotivated, when being demotivated is a perfectly reasonable explanation to not bother really trying to get himself out of "the box"

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I'm willing to reread him and give him a fair shake but I am not strongly convinced. He's in the table of course since his interactions with Sky don't even exist, I would like to give him another day. I've seen hints of insight that seem more likely to come from town CP who is genuinely helpful
The issue I have with him is he's not even CP'ing. Have you ever seen a Town CP not immediately trying to read Psychic?

Doddsy

Mafia God
You could be married to him and I would still trust my own assessment over his recent score of scum behavior
Well I'm down if he is

cement-uw-u.gif

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Actually thinking Psychic is the Townier one in their one interaction they had since she was seemingly irritated at him calling her a queen and buddying her for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back