Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I don't believe you.
that's fine, denial of truth is your prerogative, after all. i can't really force u to accept it

what i can do is ask why do u think bringing it up multiple times is useful if u dont actively scum read us

i think tpein is fairly in town range rn and am okay with them staying, don't have to solve much there. i didn't do anything to make the game favorably for him here either, you keep bringing it up when it's irrelevant. i just asked him to duel cuz he claimed having one. i wud have asked the same from anyone who claimed a duel day 1

if anything ur posts seem to be fueled by out of game hatred or despise of the players rather than their in game content, seeing your reads of the players

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Why would Denjiro become vanilla, tho, T-pein can be King the wildfire, and if that guy is turning off his flames (claiming in this case), he becomes glass cannon, guy was one shoted after he did that. Sorry for spoilers.
Pein doesn‘t burn trust like that.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I genuinely have no idea

I honestly didn't realise we were as low on time as are

You could try actually answering the question of why exactly I'm scum instead of trying to divert into asking me to prove my town ness. I never look like town, it's part of my charm

Probably because you providing a satisfactory answer to this question is really the only thing I'm interested in, otherwise you can go with your whole holding up doing fuck all on a pedestal. I don't think this expectation of yours applies to anyone else either given how easily you voted CP.

Thanks for playing.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
and i don't help him do anything like you are suggesting, we just agree on some stuff that's about it. if i scum read him i'll be the first to want to lynch him

you're completely out of it this time around ratchet. really off character
Nah I'm done extending any charity to you to be honest, in fact this will probably be the last response I make to you this game. Noted that you'd rather argue this than work to get a lynch that you can actually back, given how crucially important it was we had this.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yeah but it's entirely feasible, and has happened that you've used it day one. It's not much of a downside

Yeah.
But I don't think host was planning a duel d1.
Basically the miller claim will town confirm the player.
Having a town confirm player dueling is too strong so it was a nerf of sorts.
I still think I shouldn't had been allowed to claim it when the duel was still ongoing but he said yes so....

*shrugs

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Why would Denjiro become vanilla, tho, T-pein can be King the wildfire, and if that guy is turning off his flames (claiming in this case), he becomes glass cannon, guy was one shoted after he did that. Sorry for spoilers.

Vanilla was just a way to make the duel fair.
The flavor + miller basically just confirms me as town.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Well I'm about to go to bed anyway, 1:10am for me.

Probably because you providing a satisfactory answer to this question is really the only thing I'm interested in, otherwise you can go with your whole holding up doing fuck all on a pedestal. I don't think this expectation of yours applies to anyone else either given how easily you voted CP.

Thanks for playing.
What expectation? To do nothing? I haven't done nothing in any way. The sheer fact you can not give a single reason to actually want to vote me should realistically shatter any sort of momentum this vote has.

I dunno what sort of answer you expect for this question, I pushed Tweet with a reason that made sense to me? Then I went to bed and came back after work where I was already voted a bunch? Genuinely a mind boggling question

Doddsy

Mafia God
I mean in summary of why I shouldn't be voted, when asked Ultra is quite literally incapable of giving a reason for me to be voted and he's probably the one pushing the hardest.

If you still want to go for it I mean by all means, there's literally nothing more I feel needs to be pointed out here

Night all!

Doddsy

Mafia God
I think it's pretty accurate
You'd be wrong, there' multiple instances of him being last scum member remaining very early on in the game and still winning. He gets significantly more involved in the latter stages of the game regardless of alignment and is largely step back early

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I mean in summary of why I shouldn't be voted, when asked Ultra is quite literally incapable of giving a reason for me to be voted and he's probably the one pushing the hardest.

If you still want to go for it I mean by all means, there's literally nothing more I feel needs to be pointed out here

Night all!

Ond question b4 u leave.
Ratchet.
Town or scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back