Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Nah I'm done extending any charity to you to be honest, in fact this will probably be the last response I make to you this game. Noted that you'd rather argue this than work to get a lynch that you can actually back, given how crucially important it was we had this.
you say this then respond right after lol

my budget solve is: magic, doddsy, kiku. where at with them? let's do something more fruitful

Bachi

Distinguished
Sanji wont be a fake here, sounds lame, and Doddsy is pulling a Kurumi now, have bad feelings about this.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
my bad then, maybe jealousy? im trying to reasonably explain the obsession
Jealousy? Of what exactly?

"obsession"
"hatred"
"despise"

None of the above applies. I think you're aggravating as fuck when you want to be, and I think you're very selfish and egotistical at times wherein you have no regard for anyone else having to pay the price for your actions. I could have told you last night that you wouldn't "find the time to involve yourself in the lynch" somehow. You don't bother reading the thread, instead of contributing in a way that would be useful you spend hours and hours "playing live" which is you enabling yourself to speak from a position of ignorance and defend any stupid shit you say with this ignorance, and then you expect everyone to just enable you because you have no respect for anyone else's efforts. That's the "useless" part too. Anything else I need to go over?

Bachi

Distinguished
How am I pulling a Kurumi, I'm going to bed not giving up on life.

As I said, if anyone can actually give a reason then that'd be one thing but I can't defend against nothing
there are 3 hours left; you are vulnerable now, i buy your claim, but I cant defend you from random votes, but if you need to go to sleep it is what it is.

Magic

Resplendent
How about we let the players in question talk instead of talking about them so much, though?

@Magic @CraigPelton come here.
What's the question? I saw ultra in a post above yours say my play has been lackluster. If thats part of the suspicion then yall can lynch me. I've provided reads on almost every player in the game. It's barely anything worth defending against.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I mean if someone wants to give me a reason I'm being voted I'm happy to discuss it.

The only reason I've seen so far is I attached to Sky's vote on Tweet, which is wildly incorrect as our reasonings were completely different.
My case is that you've inserted yourself in the conversation Sky and I had about Kurumi while not commenting on Kurumi herself. Obviously doesn't help that you've chosen the wrong side of that argument as well. I've tied you mainly to Kurumi though, if she's scum then I'll lynch you ASAP, if not then idk yet.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Well I'm about to go to bed anyway, 1:10am for me.

What expectation? To do nothing? I haven't done nothing in any way. The sheer fact you can not give a single reason to actually want to vote me should realistically shatter any sort of momentum this vote has.

I dunno what sort of answer you expect for this question, I pushed Tweet with a reason that made sense to me? Then I went to bed and came back after work where I was already voted a bunch? Genuinely a mind boggling question

...You ask for a case, and then say the one thing you've done in this game doesn't count because you had a reason lol

Yeet Doodley

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
What's the question? I saw ultra in a post above yours say my play has been lackluster. If thats part of the suspicion then yall can lynch me. I've provided reads on almost every player in the game. It's barely anything worth defending against.
Why is everyone giving up kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back