• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
m-masaka

don't tell me

the bear is afraid of the rat

Magic's play is far more offensive to my sensibilities, he's been consistently counter opposition in terms of both direction and votes and is acting rather shameless in his recent bargaining. I'm thinking I'm gonna put him down like the dog he is!

Magic

Resplendent
So looking back the players giving the strongest opposition to the thread direction yesterday and didn't basically fall into Kurumi/Dodd with little resistance were:

Aurelian
Ratchet
Magic
Bachi (kinda)

So yeah I think Ratchet/Magic need some close examination today. Neither are clean cut fits but both had play yesterday that was positionally resistant to how things were going at various points and there was attempts to try and regain some thread control both before deciding the duel and then after the duel was locked in.

I'm still suspicious of Bachi, he made some half-hearted attempt to try deflecting off both Kurumi and Dobbsy giving them the green light because of their character claims, even going as far as to claim this would be a bastard game if Dobbsy wasn't actually Sanji.

Magic didn't do himself any favors with how heavily resistant he was to having the duel go through and hostility towards T-Pein and Ekko during that whole ordeal.

I can't take Bachi off the table here in good conscious.

But if you consider scum perspective of being a mate to Kurumi, and seeing her basically rage quit, I think his reaction is a bit outside the norm. When you see that, you don't defend them, in fact you're probably pissed so you go straight to the bus but start talking about anything else.

I also think that in spite of Bachi town reading Joy he didn't seem hesitant at all that she was the duel target

He's lost it lol

Magic's play is far more offensive to my sensibilities, he's been consistently counter opposition in terms of both direction and votes and is acting rather shameless in his recent bargaining. I'm thinking I'm gonna put him down like the dog he is!

Bachi was 100% on the table for you.

As was whicker.

As was aurelian who I cleared.

If psychic didn't get vigged I'm sure you would have included her too.

Acting as if these were "out thoughts, scummy directions" isn't it.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
all i see is you pulling a move called "the CP"

Magic

Resplendent
So do you think Ultra is scum? What's with this attempt to spook me off your wagon otherwise?
I just have a worry that people might go down the "well it wasn't those 2, let's go for goddessblade now" when blade is more clear than ultra to me for example.

I don't think he should be next in poe after us by any means, just questioned properly.

I'm going to assume the next two day phases are myself and Ratchet and that is what it is.

Magic

Resplendent
And just in particular I don't like how he's withheld his vote all phase while claiming to be the one to bag 3 scum. He's hardly a conservative guy.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I just have a worry that people might go down the "well it wasn't those 2, let's go for goddessblade now" when blade is more clear than ultra to me for example.

I don't think he should be next in poe after us by any means, just questioned properly.

I'm going to assume the next two day phases are myself and Ratchet and that is what it is.

Didn't you vote for Ratchet yourself. That you believe he is the most likely scum candidate? That strikes me as odd you're on the Ratchet wagon yet throwing out this "Don't say I didn't warn you!" about how I'm going to be next on the chopping block after you two are gone.

Day 2 vote count 2

Lord Melkor

Exceptional

Magic: Bachi < Whicker < Ekko < Ratchet
Great Potato: Magic
T-Pein: Magic < Ratchet
Bachi: Magic
GoddessBlade: Ratchet
Tweet: Ekko < Magic
Ekko: Ratchet
Craig: Ratchet
Whicker: Ekko
Lethal: Magic

I think I might've missed 1 or 2 votes but right now looks like its:

Ratchet: 5
Magic: 4
Ekko: 1

Vote Lynch Magic

Vote Magic

I don't think Ratchet flips mafia here

Votes:

Magic: Bachi < Whicker < Ekko < Ratchet
Great Potato: Magic
T-Pein: Magic < Ratchet
Bachi: Magic
GoddessBlade: Ratchet
Tweet: Ekko < Magic
Ekko: Ratchet
Craig: Ratchet
Whicker: Ekko
Lethal: Magic
Aurelian: Magic
Kurosaki Ichigo: Magic

Wagons:

Ratchet: 5
Magic: 6
Ekko: 1

Let me know if there are any mistakes in this vote count.

Magic

Resplendent
Didn't you vote for Ratchet yourself. That you believe he is the most likely scum candidate? That strikes me as odd you're on the Ratchet wagon yet throwing out this "Don't say I didn't warn you!" about how I'm going to be next on the chopping block after you two are gone.
What is the point of this?

I am going to die.

This phase or next.

I'm just trying to help as the game doesn't end there as I know I'm not scum.

Magic

Resplendent
Also, ultra literally said he'd look into you after our flips.

Like it's not like I'm imagining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back