• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I would honestly prefer to be lynched today

If Magic is town then next day will be frustrating for me personally. If magic is scum it will be aggravating. I don't feel I have much to add beyond what I've said and I'm concerned that at some point I'm going to really snap at Ekko.

Magic

Resplendent
This is also another reason I'm town but none of these players can see it lol, it's like what are we doing here

If it's you and I scum the Mafia wouldn't be doing as badly as it did day 1, it just wouldn't. We would have gotten at least one of
Best logic thrown out thus far is ultra talking about how scum!ekko would have played day 1 better and yet I'm supposed to believe the game was completely out of my control abd I was at the whim of town

Magic

Resplendent
Votes lock in approx. 33 minutes!
I can't wait to find out if not wanting to use a duel day 1 can be reached into defending the scum you were voting and trying to save the scum that was yet to be wagoned(and would have been ended up lynched anyway).

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
Can you please get a higher resolution pfp too. Shit is grainy.
Better now?
Vote Kurumi

Vote Kurumi

[Vote Lynch Kurumi]

Vote: Sigismund

Vote T-Pein

policy

Vote Lynch Ultra

Fuck bears

Vote: Doddsy

Unvote
Vote Ratchet

Seema like a plan tbh

Lets test this out
Vote Lynch Kurumi

Vote lynch Sky

I was coming to this, but I still don't like letting him off the hook for his process. Like, how does one expect to ever find scum if they only believe what suits them and what's easier for them to argue?

Unvote
If Ultra is a well known busser, his vote came in the perfect moment, but that alone can't make me consoder him mafia.

I'll look during the NP at this wagon's dynamic

Lethal

Exceptional
Oh boy r-word being thrown around
Lethal I can see being scum. Just in terms of how he fits, his claim is one thing but none of it is proven and I still maintain that the action was bad. In spite of whatever you flip I'd probably be proposing Lethal next. I do think his chances of being scum are higher if you're scum than they are if you're town. Ekko is there then because I mean like you said, if you're town he has done nothing (and even if you're scum, he has spent a good portion of today trying to get me lynched before you). I don't think a Magic scum flip completely exonerates Ekko to be honest but it does put him at the back of the PoE.
Well that's unfortunate for you cos literally nobody else sees it. It's proven cos it happened and the usage made sense - you just jealous it wasn't on you. You blinded by Fang's cop 'clear' and his erratic, nervous play since it happened. You have all of these reads yet aren't pushing anything with conviction, rather, just tucking your tail and ready to wave the white flag.
I don't see lethal as scum stopping in just to attack aurelian but if that is the case then it's pretty hilarious
Huh?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I am also not sure if people are trolling or not, but it was clearly stated in the OP and recruitment that this is plularity lynch, so no hammering.

I will allow people to vote EOD to end day early.

Magic

Resplendent
Oh boy r-word being thrown around

Well that's unfortunate for you cos literally nobody else sees it. It's proven cos it happened and the usage made sense - you just jealous it wasn't on you. You blinded by Fang's cop 'clear' and his erratic, nervous play since it happened. You have all of these reads yet aren't pushing anything with conviction, rather, just tucking your tail and ready to wave the white flag.

Huh?
I don't think you're scum but if you are and you dedicated your play to just fight aurelian that's pretty amusing.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I am also not sure if people are trolling or not, but it was clearly stated in the OP and recruitment that this is plularity lynch, so no hammering.

I will allow people to vote EOD to end day early.

Ratchet

What do you mean "jealous it wasn't on you"? You don't know me Lethal, you don't know how I think, you just project this image you have of me back onto me and it colours every interaction we seem to have. I had no reason to be protected yesterday. I don't think I've played badly, but I have not had a great game either. I disagree that protecting Pein makes sense because he wasn't really involved in catching scum, and with him being Millee/Duelist, his role wasn't threat to Mafia so unlikely to be killed. To be honest I think I'm just about done with you, I'm so tired of every single interaction going along this direction with you.

You're in my PoE and I think others have things going for them that you don't, if you're town you're town, just means the answer is somewhere else.

Vote count 3 day 2 - Final

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Magic: Bachi < Whicker < Ekko < Ratchet
Great Potato: Magic
T-Pein: Magic < Ratchet
Bachi: Magic
GoddessBlade: Ratchet
Tweet: Ekko < Magic
Ekko: Ratchet<Magic<Ratchet<Magic
Craig: Ratchet<Magic
Whicker: Ekko
Lethal: Magic
Aurelian: Magic
Kurosaki Ichigo: Magic
Ultra: Magic
Fujishiro: Magic

Wagons:

Ratchet: 3
Magic: 10
Ekko: 1

Let me know if there are any mistakes in this vote count.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Magic: Bachi < Whicker < Ekko < Ratchet
Great Potato: Magic
T-Pein: Magic < Ratchet
Bachi: Magic
GoddessBlade: Ratchet
Tweet: Ekko < Magic
Ekko: Ratchet<Magic<Ratchet<Magic
Craig: Ratchet<Magic
Whicker: Ekko
Lethal: Magic
Aurelian: Magic
Kurosaki Ichigo: Magic
Ultra: Magic
Fujishiro: Magic

Wagons:

Ratchet: 3
Magic: 10
Ekko: 1

Let me know if there are any mistakes in this vote count.

This is final vote count, Magic will be lynched. Please stop posting!

Day 1 ends Magic is lynched

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
The fearless Duke of the Night fought bravely, ferociously leading the charge against the hordes of Beast Pirates. But in his enthusiasm he jumped too far ahead and was cut off from the rest of his forces....

Magic was lynched. His role:
1qKzS2uFu2ZQYGuXWMJMSQczwy-6r-zXkg-MSi8uBfeS9nVhVSyVpXlZQiYhYw93TMfmS5mqZapHrzssFu3nVJ_nzPXv74YQ2M3wIkPi6E5qDgOzrtAfvNgxD5ZdWCbqVqpM8qJdBLirkddO04tXukI

Congrats Magic, you are Nekomamushi, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town.

A huge cat-like Mink, you are quick to party and quick to fight. Night ruler of the Mink nation of Zou, you have come to Wano together with your rival Duke of the Day Inurashi, in order to avenge your old Master Oden against Kaidou.

Vanilla townie - you have only your wits and vote to achieve your wincon!

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Night 2 starts, you have 23 hours to provide night actions (if any).

If I get actions locked early, I can end day early -scheduled end time will be when I am in work, so I am happy to end the night earlier.

Apologies, it seems I forgot to tag people:

2. @Fujishiro;
3. @GoddessBlade
4. @T-Pein™
7. @Whicker
8. @CraigPelton
9. @Great Potato
10. @Ultra
11. @Aurelian
12. @Ekkologix
13. @Kurosaki Ichigo
17. @Hans Tweetenberg
18. @Bachi
19. @Lethal
21. @Ratchet

Day 3 start

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
The dawn of new day brought upon a tragedy. The most promising pirate of his generation, one that could have been the next King of Pirates, was found dead. It seems his promising destiny has been cut short....

@Whicker has been killed. His role:
Congrats Whicker, you are Monkey D. Luffy, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Captain of Strawhat Pirates, you love freedom, adventures, your Nakama and know no fear. Not even 20 years old, your exploits against famous pirates and the World Government have already made you a legend.

Actives:
2-shot rolecrush - during a night rolecrush a target for a cycle, disabling all their actives and passives for this night and the following day phase.
1-shot conditional superkill - gained when at least five town members are dead. During the night superkilll a target.
Passive:
1-shot iron - you survive first kill on you. You will be informed of it.

2. @Fujishiro;
3. @GoddessBlade
4. @T-Pein™
8. @CraigPelton
9. @Great Potato
10. @Ultra
11. @Aurelian
12. @Ekkologix
13. @Kurosaki Ichigo
17. @Hans Tweetenberg
18. @Bachi
19. @Lethal
21. @Ratchet

Day 3 has started, you have 36 hours. I will allow a vote to end day early (but if even one person objects it cannot be shorter than 24 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back