Potential upgrades for the OBD wiki pages

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Do you want me to upload some Ghost Reaper profiles? You can make them in your Google documents, and I can copy and paste them, maybe.
Nah it's okay, I was sort of joking with asking for those profiles. At the moment I'M the only one really using the verse in anything anyway and i would just link the feats (at least here) anyway which sort of defeats the need for the profiles.

Maybe when the manga comes out in the West (July 7th to be precise) and more eyes are on the manga/more people are using it in threads, it'll be necessary but for now it's fine.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
What about OP's profiles? It received a pretty massive upgrades over the last few months. I think It's about time to update the profiles.

Maddie

Acclaimed
For Toeiverse Goku, this pic could work:

ERoiWNJWAAAg7-H

He'd be like galaxy level in GT

IIRC VSB calced Kid Boo's galactic feat in the exafoe, Goku shaking the afterlife was found to be Galaxy to multi-galaxy level

Perfect Guides state Omega can destroy a galaxy
>Vs Battle Wiki
>Guides
Better ask somebody here or in Fanverse to calc that shit, instead of taking Vsbattles at face value

did they even take into account cinematic time, or just do it as is?

i remember them using the Dragon Ball Map to go into the Quadrillion FTL for Goku and Pikkon, despite the map not being for scaling.

Maddie

Acclaimed
>Vs Battle Wiki
>Guides
Better ask somebody here or in Fanverse to calc that shit, instead of taking Vsbattles at face value

did they even take into account cinematic time, or just do it as is?

i remember them using the Dragon Ball Map to go into the Quadrillion FTL for Goku and Pikkon, despite the map not being for scaling.
I checked and while they accept the calc, it was controversial as hell due to the timeframe

However they state "In a few years" so it's still multi-solar system level given the size of the red streaks representing his train of destruction and the size of the holes in the galaxy he was producing.

Base GT Goku ~ SSJ3 Z Goku >~ Kid Boo

Guidebooks are fine so long as it's not blatantly contradictory. The only thing contradicting galaxy level Omega Shenlong is the fact that Fusion Reborn Goku shaking the afterlife is much more impressive than that.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah it's okay, I was sort of joking with asking for those profiles. At the moment I'M the only one really using the verse in anything anyway
Eh

Back when I made the Jackals, CSR, Knight Run ect profiles I was the only one using them in anything. Though back then the goal was expanding the database as much as possible. I can understand not currently giving enough of a fuck now though. Our wiki isn't as popular as it used to be and we've all lost motivation

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
updated Top 4 espada and a few captain pages (seriously why has nobody fixed this yet)

no I don't know why I did it and if anyone wants to complain ask someone else to fix bleach

E

Example

Unconfirmed
@Darth Nihilus Just to double check on making profiles on the Wiki, if you're going to add a new page or a new verse, is a user required to make a thread on the meta-battledome every time a new verse/character/etc.?

Don't want any misunderstandings on this.

AllForOne

Illustrious
@Darth Nihilus Just to double check on making profiles on the Wiki, if you're going to add a new page or a new verse, is a user required to make a thread on the meta-battledome every time a new verse/character/etc.?

Don't want any misunderstandings on this.
My understanding is that you don't if its not a controversial change. A lot of profiles do need scans linked to their tier explanations anyway.

I'm not an admin though. Could be different.

Made these profiles

Last edited:
Back