Potential upgrades for the OBD wiki pages

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Any solution to search/links being completely broken that won't involve having to rewrite all of them? Search basically doesn't work anymore and links to faction/series profiles just goes to the error page

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Since you guys are updating the Naruto profiles, what was the consensus with the planet+ level and sub-relativistic calculations?

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Any solution to search/links being completely broken that won't involve having to rewrite all of them? Search basically doesn't work anymore and links to faction/series profiles just goes to the error page
There's this "trick" to access the pages i guess, but other than that..

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Since you guys are updating the Naruto profiles, what was the consensus with the planet+ level and sub-relativistic calculations?
f06a7f8df37c552a6bd4b2a6507102c8c29c7b491c29dc6ab069c46af9cafb5b_1.jpg

We used to have EM to approve/deboonk new calcs but not anymorw

Those were done by Waka and are just updated versions of older calcs with new parameters for earth and shit though, so i guess they're fine?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
When all links are updated on the page properly an admin such as myself just had to go and update the "smart" search database that needs to be triggered every now and then. It was a hell of an upgrade process, but I managed to get everything up and running again for the most part.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
There's this "trick" to access the pages i guess, but other than that..
I did use google search but that means exiting the site for every page

When all links are updated on the page properly an admin such as myself just had to go and update the "smart" search database that needs to be triggered every now and then. It was a hell of an upgrade process, but I managed to get everything up and running again for the most part.

Thanks, this will help alot

Reactions: Ral

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
seems Search is still having problems, have to use google to search for bleach names as an example

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
seems Search is still having problems, have to use google to search for bleach names as an example
Search in Joomla 4 seems to be absolute dog shit, especially the "smart" search functionality.

Are these entries part of the list that have broken links?

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Search in Joomla 4 seems to be absolute dog shit, especially the "smart" search functionality.

Are these entries part of the list that have broken links?

using "Aizen" as an example, search can't find any entries containing the phrase unless you do the above search posted by goldenheart or use a search engine, and the link to the main series page is also broken so yes

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I've also been having some issues trying to go to certain profiles or pages for terms.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
The links for those pages and profiles need to be updated as stated before. We should make a spreadsheet of profile names and links that are no longer valid.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I think every profile on the profiles list is broken.
There are a bunch that are still working just like this one: https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php?view=article&id=3442&catid=8

The issue is that the links on that list are in the above URL format or the ones that no longer work, which is in the following format:

We can either see if it's possible to preserve both URL formats or find the correct articles for all of the broken links using the older format that no longer works and replace them with the corrected new format.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I see the problems with the wiki still persist, unfortunately. Just tried to view Maka Albarn's page to see what her stats were, and got the error screen. Any intended date for a fix for this? :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I see the problems with the wiki still persist, unfortunately. Just tried to view Maka Albarn's page to see what her stats were, and got the error screen. Any intended date for a fix for this? :wow

link is fine, for me, i can view the profiles just fine

Back