Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
from the main page, i linked it, idk what happened in your case

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
from the main page, i linked it, idk what happened in your case
I'm real confused, not gonna lie. Other links to her profile are working, just checked them there, but each time I use the one from the Soul Eater page, I get "This page doesn't exist" on my screen. :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
profiles, says city level at her eos version (since i edited it), posts only the city block part from her first arcs version :wow

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
The pages are there, but the list that linked to those pages are in the old format which isn't supported.

Peeps need to go in and find the pages, replace the current broken links with the correct ones, and then bam boom wham!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
FYI if anyone has issues related to authoring articles such as adding, editing, etc., please let me know so I can go in and fix your account configuration on the backend.

What happened was that when I performed the upgrade, I changed the default editor to a more modern one with even better features and Joomla never changed the editor for all users after the change. Going forward, I might have to do this for every user that has this issue lol.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Speaking of upgrading and fixing shit, I finally figured out how to get the admin/author menu to finally show up.

On desktop mode, it will be above the banner/logo and on mobile it's hidden in the hamburger menu at the top.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Why is everything in the wiki broken? Everytime I try to click on a profile link it says 404 error.
You probably missed the conversations about it earlier in this thread, lol. Most of those links are outdated in the sense that half of them point to unfriendly URLs. The content and articles exist, but not in the format that those anchor tags were originally created with. I will provide a guide on how to fix those links at a later date, but first, I am trying to figure out how to compile a list of the links that actually need updating.

Back