• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
so i town read ratchet and fuji, idk about ultra's slot (i feel the fact that i see him tunneling as a town tell, but it's possible you two are just town and fuji is actually scum too)

for fuji's meta i feel like im getting the sense he likes to play ignorant as scum (why am i being scum read as a means to distance himself instead of asking something like why he's town read. aka trying to make an appeal for himself. he seems more forthright and to the point and doesn't skirt around ratchet, not even trying to make an appeal out of desperation. feels genuine, like it's fact for him). but im currently null on him due to my read on ratchet
scum!ratchet would prob go hard when interacting with teammates. but again his tunneling makes me have less of a scumread on him and a stronger (but not definitive bc ive complimented him before on this and don't want to get too comfortable since he's a 50/50 case for me) town read
but tbqh this can change depending. ultra and ratchet's slots are harder for me to just outright trust and have a solid read on but i wanna follow my gut for *now*. i feel like i may understand certain scum tells and they're exhibiting the opposite of that this game

RDK's slot just looks scummy in general now reading back to his interactions, and far more scummier than ultra. i can see him going against the narrative ekko is trying to clearly set up against craig so there's an inconsistency in his play, and buddying with craig to get on his good side while ekko tries to rally against him looks like what's occurring here

it's one i feel has more evidence that's damning

[Vote lynch RDK]

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
doddsy is also a fairly low-key player as scum. i see a potential ekko/doddsy team considering ekko just throwing a vote out there, and how lazy ekko was to begin with when it came to odd too.
compared to how he was pressing for cp and ratchet, i feel like he was tryna divert from doddsy and doddsy him

same with RDK
hmmmm

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
think i nailed it

fuck yeah

flower is gonna make me MVP this game
i feel it in my bones
and also im long overdo for on point reads tyvm
let me be part of the little cool trophy hall among HMs like ratchet and ultra-kun too!!! IT'S MY TIME
or im still fuckin terrible at this, and will regret this post, and hide in shame forever
shunned from the HMs at large

*crosses fingers i don't fuck this up*

Vote Count 2 Day 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 2 Day 3

RDK - 5
(Poyser, Grammaton, CraigPelton, Ratchet, Retrolize)
Retrolize - 1 (Fujishiro)
Ratchet - 2 (RDK, Ultra)

Poyser: Ratchet -> RDK -> Ultra -> RDK - Ultra - RDK
RDK: Ratchet
Grammaton: RDK
Fujishiro: Ultra -> Kurumi
CraigPelton: RDK
Ultra: Ratchet -> Poyser -> Ratchet
Ratchet: RDK
Retrolize: RDK

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.​

Ratchet

No, I won't be mean. I am kind of hoping that Ultra is Town actually, because the next time someone claims he's a great town player, I would get to use this game as all the evidence I need to the contrary. If he's scum then, congrats on open scumming all game I guess?

Ultra

THE BEAR
No, I won't be mean. I am kind of hoping that Ultra is Town actually, because the next time someone claims he's a great town player, I would get to use this game as all the evidence I need to the contrary. If he's scum then, congrats on open scumming all game I guess?

Let's not get carried away now, you've had your fair share of stinkers yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back