Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Ekko I don't actually mind your company it so if you can find a singular reason to town read you today that will suffice. Your pushes so far though aren't very compelling because everything is centered around how other players have treated you

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ekko I don't actually mind your company it so if you can find a singular reason to town read you today that will suffice. Your pushes so far though aren't very compelling because everything is centered around how other players have treated you
the reason not being compelling is subjective. like from my PoV its different from urs cuz i know my alignment. i to a certain extent can see who is approaching me in a genuine way from who isnt. i cant yet lock anyone scum but the fact that they r avoiding me is telling on its own.

there isnt much going otherwise. its hard for me to tell whose town from whose scum with this activity level

ppl arent gna talk if we don't force them to

down for literally any wagon to get something going. fuji wud be a good start

RDK not bad either. I'm voting here rn

CP not bad either

tpein/tuna/retro/dalton its literally shots in the dark but there has to be one scum there atleast

we just need more ppl to post

Emil

V.I.P. Member
12-3 is scum favored without meta, but is town favored with meta knowledge

in MU everyone was active and town still lost alot in the first round of games. later on town were winning a bit but not enough meta to win that many games.

i don't see scum driving a vanilla thread in day 1. id take one inactive, pressure them. then go to the next if they reply good. eventually we yeet one

let mafia deal with active townies so they cant hide forever

Emil

V.I.P. Member
vote lynch fuji

aside from my voters, this one can be scum

cba to solve in dead thread

will go bk to working on fairy tail

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
jeez ekko you've voted half the game now and yet nothing really new has happened to justify your vote hops

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
lets assume everyone actively talking to me is townish

I'm going to start with filtering those who were eager to bicker with fang but went more on the backseat/support position when i subbed for him

@RDK @CraigPelton in ur own words why r u voting for me?

doddsy's reasoning is very shit but at least he's brave enough to pursue it to this extent. we gna have a problem if he continues this

who else voting me
You've been OMGUS'ing and throwing out nonsense from the moment you repped in. Even if I was town reading Aurelian I'd be scum reading your slot right now

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
vote lynch fuji

aside from my voters, this one can be scum

cba to solve in dead thread

will go bk to working on fairy tail

I don't disagree with the vote or the sentiment about killing off low activity players, especially in a game like this, but I also feel if this was your stance you should have arrived at it before taking a swing at more active players.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't disagree with the vote or the sentiment about killing off low activity players, especially in a game like this, but I also feel if this was your stance you should have arrived at it before taking a swing at more active players.

i subbed into a slot with 4 votes on it my immediate attention was directed towards catching up and answering questions asked to me and addressing my voters / defending my past slot.

once that's done i have established my position regarding assuming that the players actively questioning me are more townish and prefered to weed out the inactivity and let mafia deal with active players given the dead state of the thread. i have only been in the game for like 5 hours, mostly talking to the same 4 players

Emil

V.I.P. Member
jeez ekko you've voted half the game now and yet nothing really new has happened to justify your vote hops
3 players arent half the game

You've been OMGUS'ing and throwing out nonsense from the moment you repped in. Even if I was town reading Aurelian I'd be scum reading your slot right now
im currently voting fuji, a player not on my wagon

your scum read on me means nothing. u always scum read me. complete waste of space

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im going to be conscious about my play this game and try to force myself to remain calm

still on my way to find the perfect meta to play with

a lil more activity wud be helpful

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ekko can go too, I’m not really fussed either way

tag if vote is needed, or if you wanna lynch me, my legacy is lynch one of those two next

Godspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back