Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

lmao

Bullshit, you think what your doing is genuine. You don't get to actually say it is. You haven't done anything that I would credit as being legitimate other then hyper-focusing on me pointing out who the most active posters are which included myself and saying others are being quiet. You got your panties in a twist over this and its plainly stupid.

I don't have the same behavior in every single game. I think this is the one main issue I have you with you Worstgen is the meta-focus angle being repeated over and over to try and go after someone. I don't agree its a tell or anything, because we're what? Now 6+ hours since the game kicked off? So I don't see how exactly its supposed to be fair that in the ER game I apologize for coming in late, I have to eat shit for it and when I do the same because it was based off me reading Poyser's second or third to whatever post was in the sign up thread, before I realized he started the game and I had no idea it did till I refreshed to the last one before the game started.
This dude has no idea what he got sussed for in ER does he lol

Poyser

So far I feel Fang could be scum. I don't really think a meta tell needs to be established for him broadly shading inactive slots and suggesting we kill a replaceable player. I've currently got a light town lean on RDK/Craig anyhow
So you say this, but when you were asked what you felt about this earlier, you said this:
He posted a list of active players with no implication for ? reasons and you jumped the gun saying that was his suspect list so between the two I can't quite pick a side
So where did you start thinking he could be scum?

Poyser

Vote Count 2 -- Day 1

Ekkologix - 3
Poyser - 3
Ultra - 1
Psychic - 1
CraigPelton - 1

Poyser:
Grammaton -> Ultra -> Ekkologix
Ratchet: Ultra
Grammaton: Poyser
Ultra: Psychic -> Poyser
CraigPelton: Ultra -> Unvote -> Ekkologix
MangoSenpai: Poyser -> Pyschic
Ekkologix: CraigPelton
RDK: Ekkologix
Doddsy: Poyser

wait when did I get 3 votes :souness1:

Poyser

Conversely he doesn't need to pretend that he's scum reading me with utmost confidence and everything I've said is scummy.

His problem isn't suspecting me it's that he bites off more than he can chew and instead of mutual exploration of our thoughts or ideas he just says things are "weird" or that I couldn't possibly say/think a certain way for absolutely arbitrary reasons.

Like, it's one thing to come to an early conclusion or tone read. But he acts like he has a case, and he's totally full of shit, and it's a waste of time taking him seriously, frankly. It's more prudent to respond to other people if they think he's onto something.
this is dumb as fuck

I threw out a vote on you due to my impressions of your entrance. It was soft as fuck, and I thought town you would essentially laugh me off, or at the very least just reply with something snarky and not care too much. You instead completely collapsed and responded by essentially going reeeeeee and trying to paint yourself as some sort of victim so yeah Im gonna scum read that as its not really what I expect of you. Coupled with your awkward play around aurelian and the fact you seemed to not want to take a stance on anything which again is not at all what I expect of you then yeah I feel pretty comfortable having you as scum right now

I dont think your replies to me made any sense whatsoever, and I think you outed yourself as lying about making awkward posts on purpose to elicit reactions considering you got so defensive when you got one and basically responded with "bUt My PoStS aRe MoRe NaTuRaL tHaN uRs ThO"

And your points about me are disingenuous. You are acting like I've death tunnelled you for 3 games but thats patently not true. In Elden Ring you werent on my radar at all until Ratchet made a case on you that I agreed with. I think I argued for your lynch for maybe half a day phase? Less than that even I think. In Death Note I read you town for pretty much the whole game right up until the last day phase when I figured my worldview was wrong and you made the most sense to fit with big man. So this narrative your trying to spin to garner sympathy is actually complete bullshit lol

Poyser

alright cp playtimes over ur addressing me now

fang getting a list of the inactive players is something he's done as town many times. i recall he did it last game as well. its not forced content. there wasn't much to talk about at the time anyway

if anything ur vote on him is a struggle for content
can you bring up the post where he did it last game out of interest?

Poyser

i feel like u r more crying or playing the victim this game which is unlike u
last game we talked to ratchet about being scrutinized for who he is. its just who u r. ppl don't get treated with same scrutiny. u wud go out there and put poyser on his place instead of whine to us about it
this good observation tho no cap

Poyser

Pretty strange progression you've had here. You were, earlier, very confident that Psychic was Scum, you haven't quite retracted it, but throughout it all you've stated a preference for Aurelian/Ekko when, as far as I can tell, you haven't gone as far as to insist they are as likely to flip scum as Psychic was to you earlier.

Not scummy, I guess. Just strange.
Eh I feel the opposite, I had a similar progression. I wasnt scum reading her to begin with but I started thinking shes probably just town for her replying to him lol

Poyser

I'm not playing victim. He's well within his right to do anything he's posted ITT. I just don't care for it. I can take a big old dump on every bit of his case he's presented, I just hold it in such little regard that it will not serve me to do so.
ur a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back