Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I don't. His presence is irritating but his case is shite.
except earlier you conceded the fact that your response was bad and off. so why is my case shite if you've already admitted that? doesnt seem to line up fella

Poyser

i liked ur clarification that u subbed in for a player. i missed the sub notif

do u expect any sort of response?
id expect you to acknowledge that you were wrong at least rather than letting your sus hang in the air for reasons you now know were completely wrong. this actually just backs up the assertion that you're flinging shit at the wall to see what sticks lol

Vote Count 3 Day 1

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 3 -- Day 1

Ekkologix - 6
Fujishiro - 3
Psychic - 2

Poyser: Grammaton -> Ultra -> Ekkologix
Ratchet: Ultra -> Ekkologix
Grammaton: Poyser - > Psychic
Ultra: Psychic -> Poyser -> Psychic -> Fujishiro
CraigPelton: Ultra -> Unvote -> Ekkologix
MangoSenpai: Poyser -> Pyschic
Ekkologix: CraigPelton -> Doddsy -> Fujishiro
RDK: Ekkologix
Doddsy: Poyser -> Ekkologix
Psychic: Unvote.
Dalton: Ekkologix
T-Pein: Fujishiro

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.​

Poyser

ur question hinges on one point

all u need to take from it is that i didn't see u sub in when i was reading

any more energy u spend on this I'm going to ignore tbh

if ur contention is i forgot ur name on purpose (idk what net benefit does this give me) u have yet to argue if the motive for me to "forget" ur name is townie or scummy?

like this doesn't net me anything my slot is already suspected and i just come here and "pretend" to forget u subbed in for odd

why do this lol?
but u asserted he was sus because he didnt show any sus of your previous slot before sussing you but even in his few posts he did lol. so you were just making up shite and then never bothered to concede you were wrong and just liked his post instead

Poyser

im okay with the policy lynch on psychic too but CP being down on that is giving me a pause
That Sucks The Office GIF

Kurumi

Preeminent
Hello, I haven´t read much so far but it seems the first dayphase is still going on, so I think I should not have missed out too much.

Poyser

12-3 is scum favored without meta, but is town favored with meta knowledge

in MU everyone was active and town still lost alot in the first round of games. later on town were winning a bit but not enough meta to win that many games.

i don't see scum driving a vanilla thread in day 1. id take one inactive, pressure them. then go to the next if they reply good. eventually we yeet one

let mafia deal with active townies so they cant hide forever
this is awful

you know full well if I was scum I would be driving activity. ive never seen a scum ultra but i feel pretty confident in saying he would be active if he were scum. ratchet would be active if he were scum

you are making these awful generic statements and not taking into account any of the actual players that are playing

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Why? Committing so early to supporting a lynch that you're null-to-slight-town doesn't seem logical, which I consider to be your forte.
Policy really, my read is not so strong I'm willing to potentially let scum slip by without being held to a particular standard. I expressed very similar sentiments in Elden Ring.
Why do you think he's using softer language when referring to himself?
I took it as just a manner of speaking, there *can* be agenda behind it but I don't believe there has to be.

@Ultra I'm voting Ekko because I wasn't a fan of his interactions with me. I also know he's very tired of being scum so I could see him mailing it in like this much easier than if he were town.

Poyser

100% lmao, noticed it several times.

Way worse than Ultra too
thing is with ultra he actually posts like that as town lol. his isnt a scum tell he just thinks using weird words makes him sound super smart. ive noticed it in previous games

with aurelian i dont recall him speaking like this at all last game. his posts were way more straight forward lol

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
For what it's worth Dalton I don't think I would lynch Psychic today because at this point in time I feel she has shown enough of what I expect from her town play versus her scum play that I would be too confident in her being town to advocate a policy lynch on day 1.

Does that make sense?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
thing is with ultra he actually posts like that as town lol. his isnt a scum tell he just thinks using weird words makes him sound super smart. ive noticed it in previous games

with aurelian i dont recall him speaking like this at all last game. his posts were way more straight forward lol
I have seen him speak like that as town before, in a game off-site. I think his language usage changing is correct, but it's when he gets into arguments more so than depending on his alignment. I'm basing this off of two town games.

Poyser

So I deffo want to lynch in Ultra or Ekko today. Im happy with either. Could see them both being together as I thought Ultra was really awkward around that slot. I think Aurelian/Ekko seems like a more sure thing tho so happy to lynch and call it a day

Im not really sold on ratchet being town yet either, seems to be taking a bit of a backseat to me and I missed it at the time but I like Dalton pointing out his weird posts around psychic that dont really make sense

i have zero reason to read gram as town so far which is worrying lol, id usually have something at least

As for town reads I think my strongest town read so far is CP, but I also have varying degrees of a town read on psychic and RDK. Doddsy likely cleared if Ekko is scum too. Kinda agree with whoever said mango seems pretty carefree and thus likely to be town. Dalton entry has been alright, not enough for a town read tho

Poyser

I have seen him speak like that as town before, in a game off-site. I think his language usage changing is correct, but it's when he gets into arguments more so than depending on his alignment. I'm basing this off of two town games.
this could be fair, he didnt really come under pressure last game i suppose

ive only got a sample size of 2 ofc, but hes also used the EXACT SAME verbiage to defend himself as scum in elden ring. i kinda think ekko has been a lame duck since repping in as well. no way does ekko just decide to lynch an inactive or policy lynch psychic lol dont buy that at all. thought he fucked up with doddsy as well. pretty happy to lynch all in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back