MangoSenpai: Poyser -> Pyschic
Ekkologix: CraigPelton -> Doddsy -> Fujishiro
RDK: Ekkologix
Doddsy: Poyser -> Ekkologix
Psychic: Unvote.
Dalton: Ekkologix
T-Pein: Fujishiro

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.​
Btw can you show who is currently on the wagon next to the vote numbers plz? id find that infinitely easier to read than your way of doing it in showing vote changes lol

Kurumi

Preeminent
So, this is a 48 h day phase unless we hammer it by reaching majority on someone, right?

I´ve never played with Poyser before (unless he´s going by another nickname on another board?) but to me he´s the most townie looking player by my first impressions. Lots of active gamesolving attempts. Unfortunately I don´t have anything more yet.
What the hell was going on with Odd? Him being angry basically from the start and subbing out seemed so completely random to me.

Grammaton

Consigliere
or why add the bit about lynching you, i dont get it

mainly because I’m not going to be active or driving the game in any meaningful way, at least for the next few days so I’m likely going to accumulate some suspicion

cross between having some irl stuff to attend to and not wanting to establish a high effort meta as town anyway - selfish but benefits me in the long run

Poyser

So, this is a 48 h day phase unless we hammer it by reaching majority on someone, right?

I´ve never played with Poyser before (unless he´s going by another nickname on another board?) but to me he´s the most townie looking player by my first impressions. Lots of active gamesolving attempts. Unfortunately I don´t have anything more yet.
What the hell was going on with Odd? Him being angry basically from the start and subbing out seemed so completely random to me.
Correct
Nah Im known as Poyser on all boards, played on WrestlingForum, Wrestling Smarks, Personality/Mafia Cafe and a couple champs games on Mafia Universe so not sure if we have crossed paths
He seems to be a very angry man lol, its non mafia related stuff tho so not really worth thinking about.
Have you read the whole thread?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Im not really sold on ratchet being town yet either, seems to be taking a bit of a backseat to me and I missed it at the time but I like Dalton pointing out his weird posts around psychic that dont really make sense
Well then Poyser you will be delighted to know I've addressed this point with Dalton - you are of course more than welcome to comment further.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
mainly because I’m not going to be active or driving the game in any meaningful way, at least for the next few days so I’m likely going to accumulate some suspicion
For what it's worth, I feel like disinterest actually leans more into you being town.

Kurumi

Preeminent
Correct
Nah Im known as Poyser on all boards, played on WrestlingForum, Wrestling Smarks, Personality/Mafia Cafe and a couple champs games on Mafia Universe so not sure if we have crossed paths
He seems to be a very angry man lol, its non mafia related stuff tho so not really worth thinking about.
Have you read the whole thread?

We have not, I only played mafia on Worstgen as Joygirl and currently started on fanverse too, also as Kurumi.
No, I´ve subbed in less than an hour ago, so I wasn´t able to read it all yet.

Poyser

Well then Poyser you will be delighted to know I've addressed this point with Dalton - you are of course more than welcome to comment further.
yeah that you said you'd no longer want to lynch her, but I dont really think that explains you agreeing to lynch her in the first place when you said you think she's doing what you'd expect of her as town. i dont really buy the explanation that it stems from wanting to hold her to a particular standard lol

Poyser

We have not, I only played mafia on Worstgen as Joygirl and currently started on fanverse too, also as Kurumi.
ah sorry i didnt realise you'd only repped in that recently. can you let me know your first gut scum read when you have one please?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
@Flower Can you update the OP reflecting the people who subbed in please?

CraigPelton - Null
T-Pein™ - Null/Scum
RDK - Null/Town (mainly if Ekko is Scum, I don't get the impression that they were distancing)
Lethal - Null
Kurumi - Null
Doddsy - Null/Town (See RDK
Fujishiro - Null/Scum
Psychic - Town
Poyser - Null/Town
MangoSenpai - Town
Dalton - Null
Ekko - Scum
Grammaton - Town
Ultra - Scum

Roughly where I am at.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Ultra, you're just a harder person to read. I can gage more from your actions than I can from just talking to you. You blend well as town or as mafia. I have to see more from your actions down the line.
I don't know, in the context of reading Ultra vs Ratchet I feel this argument holds little merit.
Unless you mean to say you can read Ratchet like an open book vs Ultra being much harder to read.

But regardless, it does come off as you trying to dodge Ultra as a whole. Not a good look.
I need to find a stockpile of lethal brayposts lmao
Can you, or someone, explain to me what a Braypost is?
I actually don’t find anyone objectionable on ekkos wagon - shall we lynch and move on?
I have no objections.
While him trying to create content is something he does both as town and scum, it's clear that he subbed in for someone in a tight spot and couldn't steer himself out of the shit. It's unfortunate for him, but I do have to agree with the general consensus here.

I'll vote, but I suppose we shouldn't hammer yet.
Lmao, I thought you were Alibaba for a moment

[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
yeah that you said you'd no longer want to lynch her, but I dont really think that explains you agreeing to lynch her in the first place when you said you think she's doing what you'd expect of her as town. i dont really buy the explanation that it stems from wanting to hold her to a particular standard lol
I think my post makes sense. Essentially, I'm saying that earlier, I had a very slight town read, but it was not so strong that I'd be willing to let her slide on by as the risk of her being scum is still present enough to me and I am unwilling to be beat by that standard of scum play. This is also why my early posts towards her were to get her to put thoughts out there, so she would actually have to play. Which part of this do you find disagreeable?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Unless you mean to say you can read Ratchet like an open book vs Ultra being much harder to read.
That is what she is saying, yes. I'm surprised actually Ultra didn't go further with questioning her read of me - he's usually the first to preach caution about giving me such an easy ride through the game.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don't know, in the context of reading Ultra vs Ratchet I feel this argument holds little merit.

But regardless, it does come off as you trying to dodge Ultra as a whole. Not a good look.

Can you, or someone, explain to me what a Braypost is?

I have no objections.
While him trying to create content is something he does both as town and scum, it's clear that he subbed in for someone in a tight spot and couldn't steer himself out of the shit. It's unfortunate for him, but I do have to agree with the general consensus here.

I'll vote, but I suppose we shouldn't hammer yet.

Lmao, I thought you were Alibaba for a moment

[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]

a braypost is when instead of talking in your usual informal way, you make posts that sound like a load of jumbled, cryptic horseshit

lethal does it constantly as scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back