Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I think my post makes sense. Essentially, I'm saying that earlier, I had a very slight town read, but it was not so strong that I'd be willing to let her slide on by as the risk of her being scum is still present enough to me and I am unwilling to be beat by that standard of scum play. This is also why my early posts towards her were to get her to put thoughts out there, so she would actually have to play. Which part of this do you find disagreeable?
Not so strong to clear her is one thing, its quite a leap to go from there to being ok with lynching her when you have a slight town read. These are different things

Poyser

gonna seem pretty stupid if ekko flips town lol, theres been no resistance to his wagon at all

Poyser

Like Ultra trying to say him doing something is NAI back when he was aurelian is the closest thing to a defence i can think of

Poyser

tho ultra changed his tune after ekko subbed in so could be that ekko just told him to bus lol

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Not so strong to clear her is one thing, its quite a leap to go from there to being ok with lynching her when you have a slight town read. These are different things
I don't really think so, for exactly the reasons I've pointed out. If I'm having to read a player based off of them using blob emojis, even if I suspect they will just flip town, that's a flip I'm more than happy to confirm as opposed to letting them go on by.

Poyser

He posted a list of active players with no implication for ? reasons and you jumped the gun saying that was his suspect list so between the two I can't quite pick a side

Ah, fair point, I see what you mean.

If he feels the compulsion to force content surely that's not the best he could produce, I'd like to think.

This is what you said last game:

Basically the implication is that you are shading inactives here when you showed them charity before. Not sure I agree that's a tell but that's what the point was.

This post made me question if I was sober because I read it 3 times and still don't understand.

Boiling it down - he observed you gave charity to some players in the last game who had not posted yet when Ekko was pressuring them. Here, you don't consider if they don't know they started. "I don't have to be consistent" doesn't help me understand your mindset.

I accept that explanation.

So far I feel Fang could be scum. I don't really think a meta tell needs to be established for him broadly shading inactive slots and suggesting we kill a replaceable player. I've currently got a light town lean on RDK/Craig anyhow
these are his posts around fang before ekko subbed in for posterity

Poyser

I don't really think so, for exactly the reasons I've pointed out. If I'm having to read a player based off of them using blob emojis, even if I suspect they will just flip town, that's a flip I'm more than happy to confirm as opposed to letting them go on by.
i mean this implies you dont have any strong feelings of anybody else being scum? if you've got nothing then I can see what you mean but surely there are better directions than just being ok with a policy lynch on someone you think is more likely to be town lol

Poyser

just hammer gram. we can nightpost anyway so not as big a deal. dont see us changing direction at any point

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
i mean this implies you dont have any strong feelings of anybody else being scum? if you've got nothing then I can see what you mean but surely there are better directions than just being ok with a policy lynch on someone you think is more likely to be town lol
You recall that this position of mine was held back near the very start of the game, yes? There was Ultra, and if he managed to look townie enough in the rest of his posts then there was Psychic. I can't quite recall if Ekko was in the game at that point, I only started scum reading that slot after his responses to me.

Poyser

You recall that this position of mine was held back near the very start of the game, yes? There was Ultra, and if he managed to look townie enough in the rest of his posts then there was Psychic. I can't quite recall if Ekko was in the game at that point, I only started scum reading that slot after his responses to me.
Dunno guess it just boils down to me expecting better of you. Policy lynching someone because you're scared of losing to them is coward shit. Not something i rlly associate with your play

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Dunno guess it just boils down to me expecting better of you. Policy lynching someone because you're scared of losing to them is coward shit. Not something i rlly associate with your play
"scared" isn't the wording I would use, rather I'm not willing to enable it.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
potato potato
Eh not really, it's more about holding a level of tolerance. I had this discussion with Ultra in Elden Ring - I will take a few town flips if it ensures a certain standard is met. This is all moot now because she did put some effort in qualifying some reads and showed some progression of reads on say CP, hence my change of opinion now.

Poyser

Eh not really, it's more about holding a level of tolerance. I had this discussion with Ultra in Elden Ring - I will take a few town flips if it ensures a certain standard is met. This is all moot now because she did put some effort in qualifying some reads and showed some progression of reads on say CP, hence my change of opinion now.
where u going next if ekko flips scum/town?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
where u going next if ekko flips scum/town?
Scum I would look into associatives - mainly to check if Ultra actually fits. If Town I would be asking Mango why he put Ekko L-1 despite not wanting to hammer, and duly RDK/Doddsy would be flipped to Null/Scum.

Poyser

Scum I would look into associatives - mainly to check if Ultra actually fits. If Town I would be asking Mango why he put Ekko L-1 despite not wanting to hammer, and duly RDK/Doddsy would be flipped to Null/Scum.
Probably about where I'd be as well, except I'd likely keep Doddsy townish with a side of being too scared to commit to it. I'd likely throw gram into the mix on a town flip as well.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
to be fair I wasn't aware it was L-1 lmao

I can unvote, but Poyser is calling for a hammer. Plus as he says it's night talk as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back