Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I guess this also clears RDK and CP (unless he was trying to throw them under the bus, which I don't think he was doing)

So I would take away RDK, CP and Tpin from the suspect list personally.

Poyser

Also @Flower I’m sure u already know this but make sure everyone posts at least once before you end night lol. Don’t need that WIFOM

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I do think Ultra has some equity with Ekko here, from my memory without having checked, I do recall Ultra being soft on Ekko

Poyser

I do think Ultra has some equity with Ekko here, from my memory without having checked, I do recall Ultra being soft on Ekko
He was soft on Aurelian. He stepped it up when ekko repped in. I quoted his posts around Aurelian on the last page

i feel like Ekko probably repped in and knew he was in trouble so would have told ultra to distance. He was distancing with ultra as well

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fuji probably my leading candidate for spot 3

both ekko and ultra tried to pitch him some softballs which he basically said cba to, with no follow up from either of them

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Fuji probably my leading candidate for spot 3

both ekko and ultra tried to pitch him some softballs which he basically said cba to, with no follow up from either of them

I think kekko knew he was gonna get lynched.
Him trying to lynch fuji is a classic ekko distance attempt.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yep ekko found the time to basically quote respond to everyone except Fuji from what I’ve seen

given that ekkos whole playstyle relies on interactions with ekko, this seems unlikely to be coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back