• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

There's nothing wrong with applying pressure to a player who's just openly *there*. A mountainous game does require you have to do *something* about these slots at some point. I felt that all that could be currently extracted from Ekko has been done.
Why would mountainous mean you go from scumhunting to “pressuring” inactives out of interest?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why would mountainous mean you go from scumhunting to “pressuring” inactives out of interest?

To extract the most value out of any given day.

I think the inevitable result is that I look weak on Ekko or something but it's not like I was letting him off the hook.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Basically I thought the way you rocked up to Ekko took the least amount of labor to get there compared to players like CP/RDK and if there's a tactical bus going in (almost categorical, from my PoV), yours best fits the profile. Surprisingly little bickering going on between you two as well.

Poyser

I actually need to probably stop letting people off the hook because I always get the piss for it. Might as well fucking tunnel
What did Ekko say that made you want to “let him off the hook”? I don’t think you ever had him on the hook lol but that’s another conversation entirely

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also, I get the feeling you've been approaching my slot a bit cautiously. You're saying you're scum reading me but I can tell a couple of these guys are SCUM reading me. I think your positioned is well shored but your chips are less in than what I would otherwise expect given one of your earlier observations in the game of a tell involving my use of accusing people of "Ekko'ing" me.

Ultra

THE BEAR
What did Ekko say that made you want to “let him off the hook”? I don’t think you ever had him on the hook lol but that’s another conversation entirely

Absolutely nothing from his own initiative. I just think the conversation ran it's due course and we had time to pressure someone else. That's probably going to sound disingenuous, but it is what it is. I wanted to sleep and make up my mind, he was hammered while I slept. And now I look like prime suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back