Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Fuji fits

that does feel a little too easy tho lol. I could be wrong on ultra but he’s been so far removed from what I’d expect of him

Poyser

That said I have some kind of reason to town read everyone else lol. Except lethal but he didn’t seem nervous af when he repped in

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
i quoted all ultra's posts on day 2, look at how many times he

a) uses words like kinda/sorta/ a little / i feel like / i don't know. (Classic scum hedging.(
b) Brayposts.

Superkindasortalots of scumtells imho, particularly for a guy who in my experience has usually been blunt and self-confident.

...it's only natural I'm uncertain probsbly an hour into the game. I'm confident in my own reasoning. I'm also confident enough to not feel compelled to give an answer if I don't need ti

Poyser

I don’t think I’d clear Dalton on Ekko alone either, but if ultra is scum then Dalton obv gonna be town

Poyser

...it's only natural I'm uncertain probsbly an hour into the game. I'm confident in my own reasoning. I'm also confident enough to not feel compelled to give an answer if I don't need ti
What are your updated reads now

Poyser

At a certain point during that phase, bussing just makes sense lol. Just need to work out when that was

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
this is dumb as fuck

I threw out a vote on you due to my impressions of your entrance. It was soft as fuck, and I thought town you would essentially laugh me off, or at the very least just reply with something snarky and not care too much. You instead completely collapsed and responded by essentially going reeeeeee and trying to paint yourself as some sort of victim so yeah Im gonna scum read that as its not really what I expect of you. Coupled with your awkward play around aurelian and the fact you seemed to not want to take a stance on anything which again is not at all what I expect of you then yeah I feel pretty comfortable having you as scum right now

I dont think your replies to me made any sense whatsoever, and I think you outed yourself as lying about making awkward posts on purpose to elicit reactions considering you got so defensive when you got one and basically responded with "bUt My PoStS aRe MoRe NaTuRaL tHaN uRs ThO"

And your points about me are disingenuous. You are acting like I've death tunnelled you for 3 games but thats patently not true. In Elden Ring you werent on my radar at all until Ratchet made a case on you that I agreed with. I think I argued for your lynch for maybe half a day phase? Less than that even I think. In Death Note I read you town for pretty much the whole game right up until the last day phase when I figured my worldview was wrong and you made the most sense to fit with big man. So this narrative your trying to spin to garner sympathy is actually complete bullshit lol

Yeah I ain't doing this LMAO

You're just annoying me, it is not that complicated. I'm not victimizing myself.

...and "outed yourself as lying about having awkward posts" is also totally disingenuous.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
There's nothing wrong with applying pressure to a player who's just openly *there*. A mountainous game does require you have to do *something* about these slots at some point. I felt that all that could be currently extracted from Ekko has been done.

Poyser

Yeah I ain't doing this LMAO

You're just annoying me, it is not that complicated. I'm not victimizing myself.

...and "outed yourself as lying about having awkward posts" is also totally disingenuous.
How is it disingenuous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back