• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Therein lies a conundrum. Do I ponder the possibility of Gram being a mafioso and pushing me for malevolent reasons or do I infer his intentions as pure. Furthermore there is also a fair possibility that his vote for my lynch is also a whimsical action in order to gauge both my reaction and those of my peers
@Lethal next time you are scum getting railed by Odo, I’ve written you a response

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyway, I'm a shoe in, but the Fuji lynch was definitely not committal, just my vote before heading off to bed, unfortunate that it looks like I was defending him off that.

Poyser

Though if I'm his scum partner and have to rely deferring to lowest hanging fruit I'm also probably planning a good exist strategy.
You were also going after psychic too so low hanging fruit seems to be your forte this game

Ratchet

Also, I get the feeling you've been approaching my slot a bit cautiously. You're saying you're scum reading me but I can tell a couple of these guys are SCUM reading me. I think your positioned is well shored but your chips are less in than what I would otherwise expect given one of your earlier observations in the game of a tell involving my use of accusing people of "Ekko'ing" me.
So you think I should just be death tunnelling you then?

Ratchet

Well here is my issue with this. Your complaint with Poyser is that you're given no room to argue, that you're just railroaded to death and it has begun to piss you off.

So I approach you in a way that allows you to play, and then you use that more measured approach to claim I might be ingenuine in my read of you.

So what am I supposed to be doing in your opinion then?

Ultra

THE BEAR
As far as his partner being Fuji goes I'm unsure about it. I get the impression Ekko was feeling walled in. 3 of his main pushes were going nowhere so he said fuck it. I actually asked him to start a case on someone else in the thread and he declined the opportunity, that might be saying something in of itself

Ultra

THE BEAR
Well here is my issue with this. Your complaint with Poyser is that you're given no room to argue, that you're just railroaded to death and it has begun to piss you off.

So I approach you in a way that allows you to play, and then you use that more measured approach to claim I might be ingenuine in my read of you.

So what am I supposed to be doing in your opinion then?

...Are you and Poyser equivalent?

Mind you, it doesn't convenience me this is my standpoint at the moment.

Ratchet

...Are you and Poyser equivalent?

Mind you, it doesn't convenience me this is my standpoint at the moment.
No, but it should be fairly obvious why I'm intentionally not going H.A.M at you here when you already have one person you feel is doing that.

I know it doesn't "convenience" you, but I'm trying to find something to work with. I don't really get the impression that you believe your argument holds up here, given it's hanging on me taking a measured approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back