• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Fuji fits

that does feel a little too easy tho lol. I could be wrong on ultra but he’s been so far removed from what I’d expect of him

Poyser

That said I have some kind of reason to town read everyone else lol. Except lethal but he didn’t seem nervous af when he repped in

Ultra

THE BEAR

...it's only natural I'm uncertain probsbly an hour into the game. I'm confident in my own reasoning. I'm also confident enough to not feel compelled to give an answer if I don't need ti

Poyser

I don’t think I’d clear Dalton on Ekko alone either, but if ultra is scum then Dalton obv gonna be town

Poyser

...it's only natural I'm uncertain probsbly an hour into the game. I'm confident in my own reasoning. I'm also confident enough to not feel compelled to give an answer if I don't need ti
What are your updated reads now

Poyser

At a certain point during that phase, bussing just makes sense lol. Just need to work out when that was

Ultra

THE BEAR

Yeah I ain't doing this LMAO

You're just annoying me, it is not that complicated. I'm not victimizing myself.

...and "outed yourself as lying about having awkward posts" is also totally disingenuous.

Ultra

THE BEAR
There's nothing wrong with applying pressure to a player who's just openly *there*. A mountainous game does require you have to do *something* about these slots at some point. I felt that all that could be currently extracted from Ekko has been done.

Poyser

Yeah I ain't doing this LMAO

You're just annoying me, it is not that complicated. I'm not victimizing myself.

...and "outed yourself as lying about having awkward posts" is also totally disingenuous.
How is it disingenuous?

Status
Not open for further replies.